Merging Stacks

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by cadio, Nov 14, 2012.

1. cadio New Member

Got this message putting boxes on broker:

"Placing Stackable items with different Maker's Marks will stack separately until manually merged.
    Once merged, the items will no longer retain the Maker's Mark.
    A new tack will be created to preserve the Maker's Marks on both items."

So my question is, "How do you manually merge the stacks?"
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You drop one stack on top of another one directly, rather then just dropping the stack into the bag
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Unfortunately, this has not worked for me, and I *really* wish it would, because I publish books, and the notebooks for them may have been crafted by different people /sigh.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

The original poster was asking about stackable items, which I took to mean things like arrows, etc, which actually stack in player inventory.
  5. cadio New Member

Was talking about boxes and bags actually :) and got the message dropping the boxes on the broker.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

Ah, if you're talking about things that don't stack in your inventory.. if they're made by different people you're pretty much stuck with them in different 'stacks' in your broker box.
  7. cadio New Member

I wonder why the message popped up then, never got it before for any items going into broker.