Ring in the New Year with Double Experience!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Mixxit Active Member

I believe the double guild xp was for the downtime after all our personal details were stolen
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Just realized the year is wrong on this. ;)
    Calthine likes this.
  3. TegilaEQ-Bert New Member

wondering if this is teh reason EQ (original) hasn't had this activated yet. How about on EQII?
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It's active on EQ2.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you Dexella ~ Happy New Year to you & yours.

Is that... is that possible? That would totally make my gaming millenium! I would have to come up with a whole new booty dance!

Please SOE, if you even consider this, give ample warning so I can start my finger pushups :) (my guild is 26 1/2 and looks like 29 to 30 is really rough).

Happy New Year ~Feara
  6. Filly67 Well-Known Member

It would really be great if any one with a red name could have put a reply in this thread.
  7. youbring New Member

I'm just thinking that your asking SOE for stuff your giving them your money you shouldnt ask tell them you demand it its your right watch me get band for this
  8. flameweaver Well-Known Member

You should get banned for butchering the English language, not for for the sentiment behind your post, :rolleyes:
  9. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

In the real world, you don't demand things from a company, you ask. If you aren't happy with the product they are providing, you stop paying for it and go somewhere else. You don't necessarily have a "right" to much of anything except to go elsewhere if you aren't happy. For example, You go to a pizza place, you decide that you don't like their pizza. You don't DEMAND that they change their recipe. Oh sure, maybe you give them feedback if there is a way to do so, but if you don't like their pizza you find a different place to eat.

Thant being said.. I, too, would like to see another double guild xp promotion. Why is it that you never do them?
  10. Onihikkari New Member

Guild XP isnt an issue if people in the guild are active :) Poke your guildies with a stick.