Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Gediva Senior Guide

Keep your eyes here for updates on the happenings on Oasis!
    Wolfsbaine likes this.
  2. Wolfsbaine Active Member

Can't wait
  3. Gediva Senior Guide

Here are some happenings this week!

Monday, November 12th
    • Around noon, head to Great Divide and seek out a dwarf seeking your help with his collection!

Tuesday, November 13th
    • Around 6pm, head to Antonica and see if you can help with a gnoll problem!
    • Around 8pm, head to New Halas and seek out your favorite story tellers!

Wednesday, November 14th
    • Around noon, head to the shores of Everfrost and seek out a fashionista and get ready for the holidays!

Thursday, November 15th
    • Around noon, head to Antonica and see if you can help a poor little baker with her problem with the big bad wolf!
  4. Bellamorte Active Member

Where Oh Where have our events gone? :( I miss looking for the guide events!!
  5. Wolfsbaine Active Member

Well bella our guides are slacking off. I need to /crackwhip. Someone has to keep them in line or they will ignore us, or hide from the servers.

I would like to setup an event. We have the aether races, I would like to do something along those lines. Players vs the Guides. Kinda do what they did for fan fair, but keep the rewards simple. Maybe do appearance armor. I would like to see just more then one Guide run this event. Maybe have some from other servers sneak over to play. I think it would be fun
  6. Rainmare Well-Known Member

seems like they aren't slacking off so much as that no ones posting events. I saw one just this morning and seen other s recently as well but they aren't of course listed here.
    Wynd likes this.
  7. Michaelah New Member

Hello Rain,

I too miss the scheduled events. It was nice to be able to know when an event happened, so that I could plan my schedule accordingly.

Hope they continue as before.
  8. Squeecha Senior Guide

As I stated elsewhere I believes.. not everyone has gotten flagged for posting here. Unfortunately, that includes a good chunk ofs the Oasis folkses.
  9. Wolfsbaine Active Member

Squeecha who would we talk to about setting up an event. I know that there are certain things guides can't do. I just figured we could do something in fun. I didn't want a fancy gift as a reward. I was even tempted to buy a Walmart SC card and use that for gifts. I know they did something like that on AB.
  10. Squeecha Senior Guide

Those were set up by the players on AB, and not the Guides. I would recommend talking to the folks who set that up on those servers and asking how they did it.
  11. Gediva Senior Guide

Here are a few things to get you in the Holiday Spirit! We have been active and about, and I have returned to give you a heads up on what is going on this week!

• Sunday, December 23rd, around 7pm, head to the City of Freeport and see what that klutzy Gigglegibber is up to...perhaps you can lend a hand?
    • Sunday, December 23rd, around 8pm, head to the city of New Halas , and see if you can help that silly goblin again!
    • Monday, December 24th, around 2pm, head to City of Qeynos, the Province District to again help that goblin spread some holiday cheer!
    • Monday, December 24th, around 3pm, head to Gorowyn to again help that goblin gather up his presents and get them delivered!
    • Friday, December 28th, around noon, head to docks of Everfrost and seek out your favorite fashionista and get a new look in time to ring in the new year!
    • Saturday, December 29th, around noon, head to Kelethin and see if you can help a rather flighty fae in love!
    • Sunday, December 30th, around noon, head to Antonica and help a gnome impress his lady love...do it for love!
  12. Gediva Senior Guide

This event has been moved up a bit to 10AM instead of Noon! Sorry for any trouble it causes anyone!
  13. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a couple of things going on tomorrow!

• Wednesday, January 2nd, around 7pm, head to the icy shores of Everfrost and seek out your favorite fashionista!

• Wednesday, January 2nd, around 8pm, head on down to Antonica and seek out your favorite ale-drinking dwarf for some holiday storytelling!
  14. Gediva Senior Guide

Here are some fun things I heard about for your weekend!

Friday, January 4th
    • Around noon, head to the docks of Antonica and bring your fishing poles! An othimir has been sighted needing some help!
    • Around 1pm, head to the cool shores of Everfrost and seek out your favorite fashionista just in time to start the new year with a new look!

Saturday, January 5th,
    • Around 5AM, your favorite fashionista is back in Frostfang Sea!
    • Around noon, head to Darklight Wood and see if you can help an arasai with some illuminationg research!

Sunday, January 6th
    • Around noon, head to Greater Faydark and seek out a gnome with a brilliant idea!
  15. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I missed out on the fun. Kroger doesn't like me. They make me come stock produce during raid times and guide events. Guess I will have to see when Meltinir has a hang out planned. I have the next three days off for some storytime with Melt and Rain
  16. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a rumor of something occuring later this week!

Thursday, January 10th
    • Around 11am, head to Gorowyn and seek out your favorite ale-drinking dwarf as he reflects on the New Year!
  17. Gediva Senior Guide

Here are a few things I heard about to get your weekend going!

Friday, January 11th
    • Around 6AM, head to Darklight Wood and seek out an unsual researcher with an penchant for special illumination!
    • Around noon, head to Frostfang Sea, and seek out your favorite mushroom afficiando and perhaps lend a hand with her research!
    • Around 5pm, head back to New Halas in Frostfang Sea, and seek out your favorite fashionista and get a new look for the New Year!
    Saturday, January 12th
    • Around 5AM, head to Antonica and meet up with an enterprising Othimir! Don't forget your fishing poles!
    • Around noon, head to Antonica near Blackburrow and see what all the fuss is about!
    Sunday, January 13th
    • Around noon, head to Greater Faydark and see what a restless spirit seeks! Perhaps you can avenge him!
  18. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in: Tomorrow, Monday, January 14th around 11 am head to Antonica to help a lovely lady in red retrieve her stolen pies!
  19. Gediva Senior Guide

A crumpled notice was thrown my way with this information:

• Wednesday, January 16th around 8pm, head to Antonica and seek out your favorite baby dragon storytellers for a round robin story telling adventure!

• Thursday, January 17th, around 11am, head back to Antonica and find a frosty friend that is looking to celebrate the closing of another festive holiday season! Wear your finest and bring your party attitude!
  20. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard some mutterings of some going ons this weekend!

Friday, January 18th
    • Around 5:30AM, there will be a hunter seeking your help getting his expedition geared up on the docks of the Commonlands!
    • Around noon, return to the Commonlands and see what has the Bloodskulls worked up into a civil unrest!

Saturday, January 19th
    • Around 5:00AM, head to the Withered Lands and seek out a scatterbrained gnome with a scattered note problem!
    • Around noon, head to the shores of the Enchanted Lands and seek out a hunter seeking your help with his trade!

Sunday, January 20th
    • Around noon, head to Antonica and help out your favorite ale brewing and drinking dwarf gather supplies for his next batch!
    • Around 8:00PM, head to the Commonlands and see what those silly baby dragon storytellers are up to!