Happy Holidays from SOE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

All of us here at Sony Online Entertainment would like to wish you a magical holiday season and a happy whatever you celebrate this time of year!

Community Relations has a festive holiday podcast to share with you to get you in the holiday spirit. You can listen to the podcast here!

Also, on Tuesday, December 25th, phone and live chat support will be closed. Please feel free to submit any issue that would require customer service assistance through the in-game petition system or through the help site at http://help.soe.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Happy Holidays, and here’s to a great 2013!
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Merry Frostfell to SOE!
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!
  4. Eshaac Active Member

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

btw folks, lets stop being "afraid" to call it what it is.. It's CHRISTMAS, not holiday...

Eshaac
  5. Lucus Well-Known Member

except for the whole part that chrismas isnt the only holiday occasioning the end of the year.
  6. Eshaac Active Member

And for which case you would simply "add" "and a Happy New Year"!!

Eshaac
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays! Enjoy your vacations! :D
  8. Calthine Well-Known Member

Well, there's more than one winter holiday :)

Merry Christmas!
  9. Eshaac Active Member

Guess you missed my reply to the other person who said the same thing.....

Eshaac
  10. Calthine Well-Known Member

Nope,
  11. JanEQ Active Member

Happy Holidays to all :)
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

There's more than Christmas and New Years. Me, personally, I don't celebrate Christmas. Not that I mind if someone says "Merry Christmas" to me, and if I know they celebrate Christmas (or have wished me a merry one) I will happily say it in return to them. I think people are just trying to be polite because frankly, you don't know what exactly someone celebrates and you want to wish them well during the holidays.

Anyway, back on track, as debating this topic is NOT what this thread is about... Happy Christmas to you, Eshaac, and still wishing a Merry Frostfell to SOE. :D
    Calthine likes this.
  13. Ridolain Active Member

Blessed Candlemas to you all!

And Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunnakah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate! Doesn't matter what you call it anyway.
  14. Eveningsong New Member

Have a safe and very merry holiday everyone!
  15. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

(Candlemas is actually on February 2nd. ;-))

Happy Holidays, no matter what you celebrate! The holiday season is all about being good to everyone, and INCLUDING them all. So Happy Yule, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus... and anything else. The point is the HAPPY part. :)
    Cyliena likes this.
  16. GrouchyMouse Active Member

Whatever you celebrate, may it be joyous, with good times, and safe!