Ring in the New Year with Double Experience!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Ring in 2013 with Double Experience in EverQuest II! Starting at 12:01am (midnight) Pacific on Sunday, December 30, 2012, and lasting until 11:59pm Pacific on Tuesday, January 1, 2013, we’re offering Double Experience in EverQuest II! Take advantage of this limited time offer and watch those XP bars fill up!
    Tangris likes this.
  2. Pijotre Well-Known Member

The obligatory question since its never mentioned without asking...
    Adv only or Adv/TS/AA, how about the long overdue guild double XP?
    Feara likes this.
  3. Truian Member

+1 Guild Double XP please
    Afista and Absyntheea like this.
  4. Bolbir Active Member

I would prefer double xp before new year like somewhere betwen 26 - 31 december, not on new years evening "biggest party time of the year" ;)
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  5. Leko New Member

Awesome and thanks for giving me a reason to stay out of the bars for one night :)
  6. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Great news but yes please help us level up our guilds with double xp.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

Guilds just got new Depots. How about some Guild Double XP please?
    Afista, Absyntheea, Filly67 and 3 others like this.
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Yes, we haven't had a bonus to guild experience in a very long time! How about adding double to guild experience!

Its much shorter than last years! (2011 announcement: Since the holidays are upon us, we wanted to drop you a note so you could plan. We’ll be running Double XP days from Dec 30th through Jan 2nd 3rd!

You're being "scroogish" this year!
    I suggest to keep in line of last year, you start the bonus on Friday, December 28th at noon pacific!
  9. Deveryn Well-Known Member

When have they ever done double guild status?
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

February 23, 2011 for a velious event:
    February 23: Guild Double XP DayBuild up your guild and your guild spirit with Double Guild XP, today only!
    I dont think I have seen a double guild exp day since then :(

They should have done an Apocolyptic Party! With a 24-hour guild bonus exp! :p
    Feara, Afista and Feldon like this.
  11. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Go figure. That was during one of my breaks. :p It would be nice to have that again.
  12. Filly67 Well-Known Member

They did it in 2011. It was great.
  13. Cyliena Well-Known Member

And buggy, but yes, it was wonderful for the parts of it that worked. They really should fix whatever went wrong last time and put it back in.
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

It boggles my mind, all the people with complaints about what it covers and time it covers.
    If I were that demanding to my folks, they'd be loading up the car with my gifts for toys for tots.
    LhusePhur, Calthine and Filly67 like this.
  15. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well SoE spoiled us last year I guess and I was hoping for more time, I really don't do the double experience for me, I love helping others level and I don't even charge them! I had a blast last year leveling lots of people for the holidays. :)
    Feara, LhusePhur and Cyliena like this.
  16. Morenin New Member

Do I need CoE to take advantage of this? Or is it for everyone? *is itching to hit 90*
  17. Gnaff Active Member

Yes a 2x guild exp would be a great thing . Its been done twice in the time i have played EQ2 . It would be really nice if it could be added to dbl exp weekends, atleast once in a while.
  18. ShyMidnight Active Member

I'm very much enjoying this game. XP bonus would be fun, thinking that occasion could be a good time to level crafters if I can get some time to play. :) Gotta say I'm really hoping for another rebate sale in the new year, so I can splurge on some prestige housing with less guilt (typical mom). I think those sales are quite rare though.
  19. Calthine Well-Known Member

XP bonuses have never been restricted by expansion, unless you needed an expansion for a level cap raise.
  20. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I still don´t know which of my chars i will push to 95 :eek:
    Calthine likes this.