Frostfell 2012 - Feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

All of the Frostfell recipes are bugged for Mass Production. It only finds 1 item in your bags, no matter how many you have. You can manually set it to work, but by default it's bugged.
  2. Calthine Well-Known Member

They've never restricted what would be in the decorating contests before. You should see some of the stuff created BEFORE Station Cash! Before fireplaces, or fish tanks.. remember?

So glad to see this one come back. I'm no decorator, but I love looking at the creations.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

... wrong thread?
  4. Calthine Well-Known Member

Yes. How very strange, this is NOT the thread I posted that in.
  5. Cinnamon Active Member

A possile bug or oversight?
    I am not sure, but the daily gift the "icy snowball bucket" has a (clicky) icy snowballs we can't even use unless on ice in our homes.
    I have to ask why that type of snowballs and not the other ones we can have year around with no restrictions? Do we even have ice in our homes that would classify as ice to use them?
  6. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I was concerned about this as well, and tried the bucket in our guild hall. Me and my son were able to pelt each other with the iceballs from it with no trouble. Anything from the bucket will disappear once you leave though.

The description on the iceballs itself does need to be changed though.
  7. Jacra Member

There is a bug with "Merry Mischief", the little Gingerbread pet for the portal-outside step killed one of the two fae - and this gave me no update. So now both are dead but I miss a count. And re-zoning into the outside area does not respawn anyone. Which means I am stuck with that quest.

Feedback otherwise: the Gingerbread mobs are awesome, the scarfs to craft too. I'm otherwise disappointed with the new craftables. What about Mistletoes, Evergreen-Garlands, Gingerbread houses, incence burners, nutcrackers and ... nuts in general???

Edit: And how about skating shoes (the animation is ingame already for years after all) instead of another cloud? Could have silver-surver-like magic: no matter where you go, there is ice below them.
  8. Kloey New Member

I sent a petition on this and a rep says to post my problem here as well as do a /Feeback:
    I have noticed that this Frostfell, players can quest to add decorations to their Frostfell trees but I don't want to do them. I have been in EQ2 for 8 years and all my green Frostfell Trees had 4 settings I was happy to use: Red, Blue, Snowy and Gold. I liked those. But now whenever I click on any of my frostfell trees the only option I get is OFF(aside from the usual Examine, Move, etc), which doesn't do anything at all. I have plain green FF trees in my homes and I want my lights back. Why did you take them away or is this a bug? I don't want to quest for decorations, I liked my trees the way they worked before.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Actually, the green Frostfell Tree has always required you to have completed G'shugahplum's "Feelin' Gifty" quest in order to unlock those twinkle lights. That's why Gh'lad Tydingz's dialogue tells you that you will have to do a quest for G'shugahplum to get lights on it. It's been that way since 2006, when it was implemented.

Though, you may have been confusing the green tree with the Frosted Frostfell Tree or the Dead Frostfell Tree, both of which come with light settings available.

~Kaitheel