12 Days of Holidays - Triple Station Cash

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

This offer is only valid through December 21, 2012!

Celebrate the holidays with Triple Station Cash! Buy Station Cash in-game, via your Station Account or redeem an SOE Pre-Paid Game Card and you'll get Triple Station Cash!
    But hurry, this offer ends December 21, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST!
    Plus, don't forget to login to participating games throughout the SOE 12 Days of Holidays to see what the daily special offer, sale or activity is!
    *Station Cash offer valid to 11:59 PM PST on 12/21/2012. Excludes mobile/SMS purchases.
    [IMG]
  2. Dexella Associate Producer

And in case you missed Hamster Talk, Santa Glug came early this year! The Triple Station Cash is actually live now! So you have a few extra hours to take advantage of this promotion. :) Remember, the offer ends at 11:59 pm PST tomorrow (Friday), December 21, 2012.
  3. Talonclaw New Member

Is there a limit to the amount of Station cash that can be bought?
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

5. Talonclaw New Member

Thank you very much!
    Cyliena likes this.
  6. Seni Active Member

It's not showing as being tripled on the web site purchase page.. it usually does when it's double/triple.
  7. Delphinas New Member

Its not showing triple on my account either
  8. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

yay! Triple SC! Now, kindly make it so I can buy the Frostfell Wonderland Village as a prestige house..kplsthx.
    Cyliena likes this.
  9. IddyBear New Member

Do we know if there is a future double/triple sc event planned? I missed this event due to the RL Monster and location.
  10. Caela Well-Known Member

They have these regularly - and take different forms -sometimes just cards from certain merchants, or online only, etc. You never know. But they do seem to have an event every few months - and seem to be around major holidays.