No Hotbars

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Oyster Man, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Oyster Man New Member

Dear Everquest 2 Forums,

I have recently returned to Everquest 2, only to discover that the hotbars are missing on my highest level character. However, hotbars are still present on my other characters, and are also present if a make a new character.
    I've never claimed to have been the sharpest tool in the shed; and I vaguely remember deleting them before I stopped playing.

The Trouble is that I am unable to bring my hotbars back now that I have none. Everything that I've searched for (using google and the in-game help) explains I should right-click the original hotbar, and navigating the menu from there. Obviously I can not do this. I have also attempted resetting my user interface, but to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    -Oyster Man
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

hit F10 your UI may be hidden alternatively go to your options and "Reset to Default" should snap any hidden windows back on screen for you. You can also submit a petition to a Game Master (GM) for assistance with your problem. I can't offer much else but vanishing windows is a problem most commonly associated with an outdated UI setting.

The last thing I can offer actually is. Type "/load_uisettings" and pick the resolution of your screen. That should also potentially reset your UI.

Edit: It is also entirely possibly you have all your hotbars closed. Again if you have chat ask your server how to open a new hotbar if you have none open. I don't know the command sadly. :(
  3. Ynnek Well-Known Member

/open_next_hotbar
  4. Terrogaunt Developer

Try this:
    /togglehotkeywindow (Or something like that. Just type /toggle and hit tab. It should be in there somewhere.)

It's not something that we let you hide by default, but that SHOULD bring it back (assuming it's not just a command that I'm able to use internally).
  5. Oyster Man New Member

Thank you, this fixed it!

Thanks to all of you for the very quick and detailed assistance. I very much appreciate it.
    P.S. If anyone is looking for an inconsistently active member for their guild, let me know!

Thanks again everyone!
    -Oyster Man