Chains of Eternity Dungeon Preview and Last Chance Pre-Order!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Tomorrow EverQuest II will launch its ninth expansion, Chains of Eternity™! In addition to the two new overland zones (previewed last week here) and many other features, this expansion will include nine new instanced dungeons with unique, exciting encounters and loot! Check out the video for more about these new dungeons!

Remember, today is your last chance to pre-order Chains of Eternity™! The Collector's Edition is available at a special discounted pre-order price. Both the Standard and Collector's editions include an exclusive Cloak of Mourning for pre-orders as well:

[IMG]

Make sure you get your copy before 11:59 PM PST* today (Monday, November 12, 2012)!CLICK HERE to pre-order now!

*Convert to local time
  2. Guiscard Active Member

How about putting the TINYURL thing in the forum instead of expecting people to copy it down from a message while playing???
  3. Adranzir Ni'Estiel New Member

I posted this question in a different forum already but it has to do with the preorder so I'm posting it again here!

Does anybody know whether or not the mercs that come with the Collector's Edition will work for someone who doesn't have Age of Discovery?
  4. Guiscard Active Member

You have to have AOD to use a Merc.
  5. Enric_of_Neriak Member

ChrissyFaey wrote:
    The Collector's Edition comes with a Mercenary... and you need AoD to use Mercenaries, I thought? Or is this one exempt to that rule?
    You do need AoD to use Mercenaries, including the one in the Collector's Edition.

That is from the old forums. Yes you will need AoD to use the mercs, no the new expansion will not come with AoD; it still has to be purchased separately.
    Adranzir Ni'Estiel likes this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

i bought the new expansion before reading this forum, only to find i should have bought aod. if i had realized that you don't get past expansions wth a new expansion, then i would not have bought this expansion. will soe give a refund??
  7. Lucus Well-Known Member

AoD is not a true expansion, it's for all intents and pruposes a feature pack. it isnt required to progress to the top level anymore then an xp potion is. if it was a true expansion they would have bundled it.

AoD features:
    mercs (they take a cut of coin and xp per kill)
    reforging (covnert some blue stat into another blue stat for a price)
    beastlord class
    +20AA cap