Frostfell 2012 - Feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Kaitheel Developer

And one more change for the event content headed to servers at some point:
    • Frostfell Favor - The player's ghosty form is no longer in the middle of the room in Mr. McScroogle's Boudoir, The Past, or Bobby Kritchat's House.
    ~Kaitheel
  2. Kattt Well-Known Member

Its too bad it can't be done earlier. Noon is such a busy time of day, its going to be a madhouse, and lots of fights for nodes. =( Starting earlier might spread out some of the chaos. But if not, I understand. And thanks for clarifying. =)
    Kaitheel likes this.
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

You deserve a cheer for all your hard work over the years. Holidays are always the highlight of my gaming experience and you have always managed to make them fun and fresh everytime, The best rewards and most bang for your buck and bringing together of all sorts of playstyles.
    Once again you have managed to pull off a fabulous Frostfell experience !! Kudos. Now, I need scarves with snowflakes in lots lots more colors:)[IMG]
  4. Kaitheel Developer

UPDATE!

After speaking with our ah-mazing build master, Bunji, who says the servers should be coming down tomorrow (12/13) at 7am, we have been able to up the activation time of Frostfell! It should be active when the servers come back up after the update!

~Kaitheel
    Mystfit, Cyliena, Kattt and 3 others like this.
  5. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You rock =) :D
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel and Bunji!
    Kaitheel and Audleigh like this.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

Clearly, the quests need to be changed. *nods Very Seriously™*
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

To add a suggestion about the bags: since all the ingredients are tradeable (and so is the bag), stick the bag in the shared bank and move it to a storage alt the rest of the year.
    gargamelscat and Kaitheel like this.
  9. Lera Well-Known Member

*peer* NO HARMING CUBES!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It tried to harm me first! Next time I'm bringing a cast iron skillet with me and making you some stir fried cubes, Lera! :p
    Kaitheel likes this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Whoop! Niggly typo that can be fixed after the fact, since this goes live in a few hours. The crafted Frosftell Soup Toureen should be a "tureen" :D
    Kaitheel likes this.
  12. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

You know, if the problem with the frostfell bags is how much empty space is left in the second one, the devs could always introduce new harvestables with each year's new recipes. Bet all those empty spaces would be full in no time! :D

Seriously though, the answer to all that extra space is only buy one frostfell shopping bag. There's only 7 extra items. Use a regular 40 or 44-slot bag/box for those 7, and the other 30-odd spots are available to hold anything you want.

Haven't had a huge amount of time to test, but so far my absolute favorite item is the scarves. They are beautiful! Someone really outdid themselves on those, and deserves a bonus.

Are there any other lazybones out there who wish that the Frostfell-Future zone had a port from the tombstone at the center back to the beginning? Not a big deal of course, just an idea.
    Kaitheel and Calthine like this.
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

It did no such thing. Cubes are very friendly creatures. It was only wanting to hug you. And CUBES ARE NOT FOOD!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Actually, there's a clickie to port back to the beginning from next to the tombstone. I want to say it was a snowflurry or something similar (i.e., not the tombstone, but something beside it) The click area for it is a bit fussy, but it is there - I used it on Test two days ago. :D
    Kaitheel likes this.
  15. Calthine Well-Known Member

So... they're gelatinous and we have spoons... What ARE they then?
    Kaitheel likes this.
  16. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

How have I never found this? Thanks for telling me! :oops:
  17. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Late feedback, that maybe the art department can fix next year..

"So what do you think?" Kuu says as she models her new antlers
    "What do I think about what?" retorts the guardian
    "My horns! Look I have antlers!" Kuu replies with a beaming smile.

"Oh I just thought you were having some issues with your hair"

Those antlers are so 'small' on my humans head, I was treated gently by all I came across, as they thought I was having a bad hair day and feared my wrath if they mentioned it o_O
    Calthine likes this.
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

I put it in a harvest depot to store
  19. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Just picked up "A Gigglegibber's work is never done (by a Gigglegibber)" on a level 64 char from Neriak. One of the updates is for Kaladim, which is now a 30s zone.
  20. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Also, it looked to me like the antlers were too low on my ratonga's head, almost pushing down into where her eyes were.