New Guild Depots - Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I like that each of the new types of guildhall depot have a different look.
    I ADORE some of these depots - a guild glowie depot will be put to lots of use in my live server guild, and I suspect we'll do a lot with the L&L depot. (We take up a lot of guild bank space on those two right now)
    I like that you can "deposit all" and it will drop any appropriate items into the depot in question - BUT it seems that milk used for crafting has stats, so it ends up being deposited when you deposit all into the food & drink depot. That'll be something to watch out for, as it will throw some people when they go back to craft and find themselves out of milk.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Since folks will ask, here's the new guildhall depot types (from Beta, while Test is patching):
    ammo depot (holds 100 different)
    collectibles depot (holds 5000 different)
    food & drink depot (holds 200 different stacks)
    fuel depot (holds 100 different stacks)
    lore & legend depot (holds 500 different stacks)
    poison & potion depot (holds 200 different stacks)
    white adornment depot (holds 500 different stacks)
    Tariya, Blastin, Afista and 1 other person like this.
  3. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Damn.

Now I have to level my alt guild higher than 55 to use these magnificent creations.
  4. slippery Well-Known Member

All the depot changes (adding the new ones and the increased size of the original) are something fiercely amazing.

Bravo good sir.
    endertank likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

BUG: The following 3 Quel'ule faction crafted potions will not fit in the new guildhall amenity "Potion & Poison Depot": Quel'ule Divine Wrath, Quel'ule Cocktail, Quel'ule Arcane Destruction (I tested the RoK faction recipes, and those potions and poisons are fine. So far it is "just" the 3 Quel'ule potions with issues)

(minor) BUG: the levels listed in the depot for the potions and poisons are askew - level 72 to use ones are showing as level 77, level 90 and 92 to use are showing as level 95 or 97, depending on the potion/poison involved. The level 80 potion I dropped in is showing as level 85 and the level 82 one is showing as level 87.
  6. Maevianiu Well-Known Member

We could probably do something about that milk. Are there other items having a similar issue maybe dough or something like that?
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

WOOT! This is AWESOME! Please tell me these are free amenities though. With the mailbox and several other amenities taking valuable slots, this could be a major complaint.

Incoming....
  8. Terrogaunt Developer

It looks like the Quel'ule potions don't actually have any potion information attached to them, so they don't meet that particular depot's specification. I'll see if we can add that.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just the milk - it is the only bought ingredient that has drink stats tied to it. The other ingredients are non-edible when standalone. (Just double-checked the others to be sure)
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Here's a visual example of the level display issue for the potion/poison depot. It is not "just" adding 5 levels to everything, so it has to be some hidden level label or something doing it. (All the "savant's" are level 92 to use, but as you can see, one is level 97, the others are 95)

[IMG]
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sorry, I will not lie - they cost, so there will be hard decisions about which amenities will be used and which will have to fall by the wayside.
  12. Eshaac Active Member

Ok, looks like Dough, Milk, cocoa and such will not go into the fuel depot box. Don't know if they should as they are an ingredient, but maybe they should as they are a necessity to crafting..

Eshaac
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Busy halfling with the alt-hops!

Ammo Depot has issues with stacking when the ammo in question has different maker tags. - Rhenium shuriken from crafter X does not stack in there with rhenium shuriken from crafter Y, and neither stack with rhenium shuriken that have no made by tag (no made by tag means I've already either stacked them together in my bags, removing the made by tag, or managed to remove the tag by dropping them onto the broker and removing them into existing partial stacks.)

edit: I have NOT tested with food and drink, nor with potions and poisons, but those two would be ones to check as well for the made by tag issue
  14. Uberfuzzy Member

Maybe we could ask for no more makers mark on stackable consumable items? Its nice to see who made a piece of equipment, but I dont really need it on each of the potions/poisons/ammo i carry
    Pijotre likes this.
  15. ZUES Well-Known Member

Include the mailbox, broker, banker and commodities merchant with a guild hall purchase and this would be fine by 99% of all guilds!
  16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Fuel depot? That is rather silly, isn't it? I mean the fuel merchant is by far much cheaper and the cost in plat and status to purchase the fuel depot, just to save a few bag slots while crafting, its a waste IMO.

They wanted a craftable version of the personal depot, that would hold fuels, not a guildhall amenity.
    Crafters that can't afford a guildhall or that choose to not be guilded, have clamored for a way to craft in homes and have fuel. I think it should be a crafted Personal Fuel Depot!
    Nebula, Pijotre, Cyliena and 3 others like this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

BUG: I am not sure what fits in the collectibles depot right now, but, well, the collectibles I tried don't work. A quick run to Oakmyst netted me: plain purple butterfly, chipped shard of evocation, hawk feather, sparrow feather and none of them fit in the collectibles depot.
  18. Talladega Jones New Member

The Fuel Depot, as a guild amenity seems a bit redundant given that the Fuel Merchant Hireling is cheaper both in terms of platinum and status:

Fuel Depot 25p 5,000,000 status
    Merchant Hireling 10p 1,000,000 status
  19. Feldon Well-Known Member

They're using itemlevel instead of leveltouse. ;)

http://data.soe.com/xml/get/eq2/item/3460287899
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Annnd, on further testing, those fit in the harvestables depot now (they've fit in the mara harvesting satchel for quite a while, and now they fit in the harvest depot as well) -- this includes aerated mineral water, milk, dough, cocoa, and cream cheese