5 and 6 sec Brawler Weapons?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Silzin, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Silzin Active Member

All of the Brawler weapons in CoE that i have seen either dropped or sold are either 5 second or 6 second delay. can we have either all of them be changed to 4.0, or 6.0 second. just make up your mind and be consistent. 4.0 would be best since all of the other weapons we have in the bag are 4.0 already.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Would be great if some of them were given block chance too. Pretty lame having to stick with old weapons.
  3. Buffrat Well-Known Member

They have made up their mind. They only change the 5.0s when we complain, but someone clearly wants 5.0s so they'll keep going in with each new expansion until we stop complaining about it.
  4. Silzin Active Member

If all of the new weapons where 5.0 i would not mind, but the only raid brawler/BL weapon i have seen drop was a 6.0, so i am sure not about that Buffrat.

Also i do agree that they need the Block Change ability since they probably will not be giving us + Block Chance any more. it would not even be to much to give them all Block Chance ability since it does not stack with its self.
  5. Kander Developer

Most raid and high end weapons for brawlers should be 4.0 second delays. I will go through them today.
  6. Silzin Active Member

Thank you :D
  7. Lavish New Member

I want 6s (or higher, but there are already other 6s weapons). I see no reason to have more than two delay times; you usually either want a low delay or a high delay, and having mismatched times on dual-wielded weapons is very bad.
  8. Malleria Well-Known Member

Any chance at putting block chance on roughly half of them too? Up until Skyshrine this was a staple for brawler weapons, to make up for the fact we don't have a shield. It was eventually added to Skyshrine weapons after it was reported as an oversight.
  9. Ayrid Member

Will "Martial Spiked Gauntlets" get down to 4 speed? - its at 6 now and really a pain trying to actually time auto attacks between CAs with one weapon at 4 and other at 6 (Yea - I still try to time my auto-attacks).
  10. slippery Well-Known Member

I think a good option for Brawler weapons if you don't want them to have 2 with Block chance is to make ones with Block chance primary only. Either that or just use a slightly lower block chance and put it on both.
  11. Karagon Active Member

Why \aITEM -503178657 1395051612 0 0 0 0 98719957 2 -473584856:[Ancient Primal Velium Staff]\/a

From Amalgamon do not get block chance as easymode brawler weapons do? Can it get it too?
  12. Silzin Active Member

I dont think it is a good idea to have Block Chance on weapons that non Brawlers can use. Since this would unbalance the Block that Plate tanks get on there shields.

Also since i dont think they will be giving + Block Chance on brawler weapons again, just give all of the Brawler weapons the Block Chance Ability, since it can not stack with its self.
  13. Estred Well-Known Member

You are probably right, I know as a plate tank seeing % Block on brawler weapons actually really aggravated me at first because it was like "Then why am I using a shield?" So I think you probably will see Block 1/2/3 on items.
  14. Malleria Well-Known Member

Pretty sure their 'fix' to doubling up block chance weapons was to make the block chance a worn effect vs a pure blue stat. (IE, it doesn't say 'Block 18%', it has effect: Block Chance, when equipped: increases chance to block by 18%). Which doesn't stack with itself.