New Marketplace Items – It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Frostfell!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

In addition to the items made by Norrath's amazing and friendly crafters (available through trades and the in-game broker), you can purchase an assortment of services, items and features with Station Cash from the EQII in-game Marketplace, to enhance your gameplay experience. Appearance armor, mounts, prestige homes, and server transfer tokens are just some of the items available. New items are added to the Marketplace weekly!

Get in the Frostfell spirit this week with these fun seasonal decorations!

To start, deck the walls and ceilings with festive holly berry garlands!

Holly Wall Garland
    Hanging Holly Garland
    [IMG]

Then, whether inside or outside your house, add festive candy cane cordons in three different “flavors” of Frostfell!

Spearmint Cordon
    Peppermint Cordon
    Wintergreen Cordon
    [IMG]

And if you want all this Frostfell fun to decorate with, check out the Frostfell Decoration Bundle, which includes both garlands and all three cordons!
  2. relda Member

These are lovely. It says they can be placed outside. How?
  3. Lucus Well-Known Member

dont let the wording and picture deceive you. when she ais outside she really meant within your house zone outside any structure if you look at the pictures you'll see it's a halas house with the camera on the opposite side of the house on the balcony.
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

I meant outside as in the houses that have an outdoor area.
  5. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I love the cordons will be wonderful for lines to visit santa , fences around gingerbread houses and winter wonderland trails:) Now would you mind putting them for sale on the test server too?:)
  6. Ahma Member

Sorry Testers! These items are up on the Test Marketplace now. (I blame server hamsters. ;) )
  7. Dexella Associate Producer

Hamsters do like peppermint, spearmint, and wintergreen flavored things. Perhaps they needed a snack. :D
    Ahma likes this.