Help With Paladin AA Solo Build

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by That Guy You Know, Dec 3, 2012.

1. That Guy You Know New Member

Hello there thank you in advance for taking the time to read this I started playing not too long ago and I have really fallen in love with the game and my Paladin. I decided to settle down and make a build finally. I know it's certainly not perfect as I am still learning the game. My intent for the build was to be able to take lots of hits while being able to dish some out and keep myself healed I've included a link to my build and would be grateful for any feedback I could get or even a version that has my mistakes corrected

http://beetny.com/eq2aa/#GU65;ft01a...050@355t202050550@6505@415@501t3a0a@350@33001

I'm apologize in advance if the link takes you to a warrior build I tried to show a friend while I was working on it, but she only saw a warrior build not I'm pretty sure it's just a bug that will be fixed
  2. Boli Active Member

Crusader

Paladin

Shadows

Herioc

As for prestige, for soloing many or easy mobs go down the right side. For soloing tougher mobs go down the left.
  3. That Guy You Know New Member

Thank you very much for the advice I do see where I made several mistakes and appreciate the pointers they have helped me improve my build and I perform much better :)