<Zurdula> is recruiting on Agnarr!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by dinotracksrelax, Oct 6, 2017.

1. dinotracksrelax New Member

<Zurdula> is a Central Time Zone based raiding guild. We offer non-mandatory raids four times per week using a DKP system - actively clearing all content including Veeshan's Peak. We are currently seeking all classes and we welcome all types of players from casual to hardcore. We very commonly have activities taking place including groups, small raids, key farming, epic fights, etc.

We are looking for a high maturity level in our members - this is a drama free guild that operates under the old EQ Play Nice Policy. This creates a positive family-type environment that let's us enjoy the EverQuest experience to it's fullest potential. Please visit our website for more information or to fill out an application.

Raid Schedule (CT)
    Tuesday 8pm-11pm
    Thursday 7pm-10pm
    Saturday 7pm-11pm
    Sunday 1pm-5pm

Loot: DKP with a weekly NBG night. (Every raid earns DKP)

Voice: Discord

[IMG]
  2. SithWizard Elder

I have been a long standing member of this guild and have to say I am happy here. I do recommend Zurdula if your looking for a solid raid guild or even a fun laid back environment. Give the website a look and group up with some of the members and get to know them if your interested. Anyways that is about it.

Peace.
  3. dinotracksrelax New Member

We are still looking for more friendly & mature players to join us!