Zones

Discussion in 'Zones and Quest Discussion' started by Absor, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Absor Developer

Just a brief note about zone connections.

Overthere is the hub zone for this expansion. You can reach it through Frontier Mountains from Empires of Kunark. It leads to Charasis, Sathir's Tomb, and Skyfire Mountains.

Skyfire Mountains can be reached through Overthere or Scorched Woods from Empires of Kunark. Skyfire Mountains leads to Gorowyn, Veeshan's Peak, and Overthere.

The dungeons for Ring of Scale are Charasis, Sathir's Tomb, Gorowyn, and Veeshan's Peak.
    These zones are meant mostly for characters at or near level 110. The overland zones will be easier and should be accessible by characters from 106 and up.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Tucoh like this.
  2. Muji Elder

The EoK to RoS zonelines dont work atm. They give message "You do not meet requirements for entering The Overthere"
  3. Absor Developer

Sorry. Should be fixed now. I had to tell beta that the expansion was open.
    Nniki, Yinla and Tucoh like this.
  4. BeastElf New Member

I am still getting the same msg about the requirements
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Any plans to flag the Overthere stone in PoK to work like the Oggok stone does, where it gives us a choice between the two versions?
    Fanra, Jumbur, Andarriel and 5 others like this.
  6. Jumbur Augur

Looks like you accidentally told live servers too, when I try those zonelines on the live server(AB) the client crashes.
  7. Fanra Augur

The current Atlas in Beta shows no link between Scorched Woods and Skyfire Mountains.

[IMG]

I"m not sure if this is intended for some reason or an oversight.
  8. Axxius Augur

And Chardok should be where Droga is, while Droga can be moved under Frontier Mountains
  9. Prathun Developer

We're updating the Atlas to show the connection between Scorched Woods and Skyfire Mountains. We've updated the zone connection chart data as well. Thanks for pointing this out!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.