Zones 95+ with humanoids that don't summon

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phiyre, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Phiyre Augur

Slowly leveling the ranger. Currently in Valley not killing farmers, but the soldiers by the sarith zone line area. At 98, more stuff is light blue. I had found a good ranger head shot guide for pre 100 it seems.
    Looking for zones/mobs that can be head shotted after lvl 100. Eok maybe? Hoping to group more as I level but always nice to have a ncie area for solo xp.
    Thanks.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Do Yetis count as humanoids? If so, none of the yetis in Lcea summon (other than the named ones, I presume). It's a well-known kiting spot, so you can give the druids and wizzies some competition :)
    Phiyre likes this.
  3. Derka Power Ranger

You can join the masses in FM and HS sarnak, goblins and burynai.
    Tatanka and Phiyre like this.
  4. Kolani Augur

Yeti do not count. Almost nothing in EoK Droga summons either, but it can be a challenge to headshot for obvious reasons. EoK Chardok as well
  5. Cstoner187 Elder

You can HS the yeti in FM...
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Heh, yeah I totally forgot about all the targets in FM. When I quinted, I usually stuck to Lcea, the yeti camp was rarely taken. Plus it was a nice even-terrain camp. Bumpy terrain is the bane of kiters (you can't see your target... seriously? He's right THERE! ;0 )
  7. Phiyre Augur

One of the biggest frustrations. Mob is standing right there but you "can't see your target". WTF?! oh wait, there is a branch laying on the ground blocking one of the mob's toes. That's why I can't see it... lol...
    Thanks for the replies. More than likely get the xpac so I can start looking at some new scenery :)
    Tatanka likes this.
  8. Bobokin Augur

SOE went summon happy way back. I get some named casters being able to summon, but zones where common yard trash summon are just silly.

Giants not being able to be head shot or assassinated it silly too. Anyone hear of David and Goliath? Having a resistance to a head shot, I can see that. Being immune? It doesn't make sense.

Come to think of it, when do monks get good slings and stones to do range damage?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.