Zone Wide rare drops???

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Caitie, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Caitie New Member

Just curious - has anyone seen ANY zone wide TDS or CoTF rare drops since .... well, let's set a time frame on it - January 2016? Such things as Marauder, Brigand, Buccaneer, Purity of Chastity, for example. With drops appearing in the wrong zones, such as: Medal from the Living collection in Sul Vius (TBM) that drop like candy in Arx Mentis, I think somehow the zone wide rare drops were disabled when TBM went live. I mean after all, if drops from one expansion drop in another it surely could be a possibility.
  2. Knight-errant Journeyman

They are just rare. I got a Freebooter earring in Endless Song around Jan, and a Marauder necklace in Combine Dredge Feb.

I've been away, and was progressing through the entire expansion the past few months. Completing all of the mercenaries, partisans, HAs, and hunter achievements. So you can imagine how many hundreds of mobs died to get those drops. :)
  3. Combat New Member

Legatus Gorget dropped 2 days ago in COTF for me
  4. Sokon Augur

found umm shoulders while in a neriak HA, marauders or, idk but it was a rare one. put on trader for 2 hours and it sold for 1 mil, probshoulda priced it at 2.... doh

I believe the rarity is 1/10,000 mobs killed
  5. Triconix Augur

I never saw a TBM rare drop the entire expansion so meh.
  6. Ghubuk Augur

I am not aware of any TBM rares like those in TDS/COTF.
  7. Triconix Augur

I meant TDS. Darn acronyms always confoosing me!

But there are rares in TBM. However, they are all augs. I've seen a couple of them so far.