zone loading time on Aradune is...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darcewin, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Darcewin Journeyman

really horrible atm is there a fix in sight to speed up the load times on zoning in to other zones?? any info be appreciated Thanks!!
  2. Jaime Lannister Augur

It'll be fixed when bonus XP is over.

Just a matter of too many people being online right now.
  3. Darcewin Journeyman

ugh well make's going from camps to camps a bit of a pain when the bonus is on but yeah not much they can do I suppose on a 20+ year old game

Its been 10 minutes and I am still trying to zone into Nektulios forest seems a bit extreme that they cant fix this issue
  4. Bomce New Member

No it isn't because the game is 20+ years old Selo/Mangler didn't have anywhere near this many problems or issues. So they are doing something very different between the sets of TLPs.
  5. Darcewin Journeyman

well what ever it is they are doing it needs to stop because its been nearly 15+ minutes and I am still stuck on the loading screen this is BS
  6. Hottcakes New Member

This is so ridiculous. Everything was fine for a week or 2, I resubbed, spent a couple hundred in $$
    and now this right before my 3 day weekend
  7. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

couldve fooled me, Mangler is currently on fire.
  8. Jaime Lannister Augur

Selo's/Mangler actually split the player base between people who wanted different things.

Rizlona doesn't pull anywhere near the amount of players away from Aradune that Selos did for Mangler.

They aren't doing anything different, Aradune is likely the most populated server in history atm.

And Mangler isn't doing so hot right now either, cause it's also very popular.
  9. Stune Augur

Keeps looping, trying to get back into the game. won't remove your character.
  10. Vaxpo Elder

Don't worry, they have technicians looking at it. Not actually doing anything to fix it, but they are looking at it! This is a new way of saying they are "monitoring the situation."
  11. Dirgenoobforrealzzzz New Member

Its actually pathetic that a company in 2020 cant scale up their server infrastructure. What are they running their stuff on? Some ancient hardware from 2004? I cant even comphrehend how old their stuff is since they apparently have no scaling available.

This has been going on for months now. It isnt some, oops a single day outtage. its month and its not just eq1 its also in eq2.
  12. Smallhands Elder

This company runs their servers like a slumlord runs an apartment. They don't fix anything & still try to charge you full rent.

Mangler is currently a dumpster fire as well.

This company doesn't care as long as everyone keeps giving them money every year for their dumpster fire servers.

This isn't going to get better. It's going to get worse. Much worse. Every year they add new TLP's they will make the problem exponentially worse. And they'll keep making it worse as long as you, me & Karen over there keep giving them money for this crappy experience.

I'm sure they'll find some B.S. excuse to blame it on.
  13. Tucoh Augur

pic of DPG working on Aradune
    [IMG]