zombies in loping plains ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Geroblue, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Geroblue Augur

Light blue to my HC shammy. Hit like a truck.

Previous attempts to get into the zone, I had just a HC cleric up. Lasted a few seconds, rezzed, tried again, no go.

Today I tried again with a 85 HC shammy. Had J-01 merc up, and pet. I tried levitate past their position to get over to the stables.

Bam. All gone.

I could probably handle one at a time, but they tend to swarm onto my characters. I think I had Temperance up, but now I have Gallantry.

I was working on the 'A horse of course' quest to try and increase me xp on my way to 86th. I used eqresources aug search and noticed some nice augs, for 86th level characters.

Any suggestions on getting past these zombies ? Different route to the stables in loping plains ?

Thanks !

( Yes, I am using this as an oppurtunity to learn how to game with my 85 HCs.)
  2. Dwebj New Member

You should be able with Lev and your RS buff to run right over them ( look up so you dont sink so fast ). If that's not working, just go about half way down the trail and then run out to main trail to stables.
  3. Geroblue Augur

4. moogs Augur

Teleport to druid ring. Problem solved. :)
  5. Geroblue Augur

I tried a bit of 'change of pace' and HCed one of my several rangers. Got J-5 merc quest done. Toon died three times, but I changed to healer merc after first death. The tank merc, even on agressive, didn't see to be doing much. Buyt then, the healer merc didn't seem to keep the character alive as much as I would have liked.

I used the info on the J-5 merc quest on eqresource. I think their map could be better if it showed the lizardmen village, and other things. I thnik my character would have died less if that were done. Estimating distances on a map I haven't used before is not good for the character.
  6. Tornicade_IV Augur

you can make your map transparent and run across watching your map Indiana Jones Style.
  7. Geroblue Augur

That is what I do with my map. Keeping the mouse cursor away frmo the map is always good.
  8. Geroblue Augur

What I am refering to is the eqresources map doesn't show enough landmarks.
    moogs likes this.
  9. Tornicade_IV Augur

then download a map from eqatlas or add your own markers.