Zerks screaming axes AA

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Zarakii, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Zarakii Augur

54 aa sink for me I have had this proc once in 12 hours and on my server any zerk I try to confirm with is afk. is anyone else having this issue? also demolishing axe throw for me is being avoided like crazy even one of the low level combat dummies in ggh is avoiding it but the lowest lvl dummy isn't. any feedback welcome
  2. Behelit Augur

Screaming Axes has a pretty awful proc rate, a few of us thought it may be Frenzied Volley that was interfering with it proccing but after resetting on AA on Beta and only buying Screaming Axes the proc rate remained awful. After reporting this it was increased very slightly, but its still no where near where it needs to be. The best proc rate I've seen over the course of a raid night is ~1 proc every 180sec. Factoring in its 30sec duration and assuming no overlapping procs (which is highly unlikely) that would average up to 16.6% up time on the HHE buff. Compared to the Rogue/Monk HHE which averages a 40-50% up time while also being the same level of HHE that Beastlord's provide.
    Long-story-short, Screaming Axes' main impact is the Increased Throwing Dmg debuff (which can be stripped by the Rogue Epic 2.0 proc Deceiver's Blight Strike, and our own WarCry of Braxi). So as you can imagine its a disappointing AA.

As far as Demolishing Axe Throw the resists on most things are messed up still, supposedly they are being fixed again. In the meantime, I have rk3 Demolishing Axe Throw and at its never avoided, unfortunately that doesn't help much for grouping Zerkers.
  3. Zarakii Augur

ah thanks for the info that aa was the one that made me excited with anything else we got in TDS... 7 years as a zerk soe keeps ignoring us and im really considering a main change at this point I don't raid anymore anyways and that's what made playing the zerk so fun but I have also heard horror stories in tds with zerk parses =( anyways end rant lol thanks again nd happy hunting