Zerker Tribute

Discussion in 'Melee' started by EQgamer23, Aug 25, 2014.

1. EQgamer23 Elder

Any recommendations on which personal tributes to keep running for max zerker DPS?
  2. Brudal Augur

This is what I run:

Code:
    Fury of Combat        +2 Flurry Chance / Rank
    Juggler's Grace        +2 Dex Cap / Tier
    Juggler's Grace II    20+2 Dex Cap / Tier
    Hero's Deftness        +2 Heroic Dex / Tier
    Arm of the Hero        +2 Heroic Str / Tier
    Depending on gear you could run Eyes of the hunter for Accuracy boost or Vengeful Aura for Attack if needed.
  3. EQgamer23 Elder

Do you see a noticeable difference in dps output with these vs. no tribute at all?
  4. Brudal Augur

It is difficult to answer your question as "Noticeable difference" is a matter of perspective in a game where the "random number generator" can have such an influence. Solo, you will notice less of a max difference compared to full support with quality individuals who know their class. In the grand scheme of things, any 1 thing will rarely have a massive impact; but the culmination of all the ones will.
  5. Jonny Panic Augur

Aye, they're small gains, overall. Especially in the high end, it'd be hard to parse gains in Dex. Heroic Dex works in 25-point breakpoints, so you shouldn't get any of it unless the amount you get will get you to that next multiple of 25, because it's EXPENSIVE to use just for the tiny amount of additional normal Dex.

I don't use Dex cap or HDex tribute for the above reasons. Caps and Heroics are pricey, and I don't have the resources. All I use nowadays is Eyes of the Hunter and Fury of Combat, although I'm thinking of taking up AC tribute.
  6. mmofosho Lorekeeper

If you stack the Trophy of the Breeding Grounds (+20 HDex and 5 riposte) and the Trophy of the Eye ( +20 HDex, 5 riposte, 20 spell damage) this would bump you up past the 25 point increment, no?

Also, the Chapterhouse trophy gives you +20 HStr, which seems worth it. Do zerkers out there run these 3 trophies?