Zerker Sustained

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Kalipto, Dec 1, 2015.

1. shadowgod Augur

If you want a real sustained number the best raid in TBM for that is wither and decay right ? 2 mobs no adds constantly attacking etc. Best ive done on that is 109k over 1k seconds.
  2. Arcainos Augur

smh...

..then why the hell are you jumping all over this thread?

Zerkers can do some solid burst, and in certain circumstances decent sustained, but doing 300k sustained over such a long time should have set off the "umm.. what?" alarm for any raiding dps class.
  3. Sarcogian Augur

This one time on everquest, we found a bug and we _________________.
  4. shadowgod Augur

The bug that was letting you refresh SS instantly was better :)
  5. Triconix Augur

Ah yes, nice usage of the red herring. Especially coming from 1) A person not on my server 2) A person who's never seen me tank?

Lol, I'm sure I can guess these people off the top of my head. Just a new flash: People lie. Oh, and ever hear the phrase "there's two sides of a story." I suppose taking a person's story is credible without acquiring 3rd party or even the other 1st party perspective :rolleyes:. Thank goodness that's not how the American justice system works. It may be flawed, but it at least offer both party's involvement in the discussion.

And yes, I love ruffling feathers on the forums, because honestly, it's hilarious seeing people freak out. Take you for example. Look how defensive you're being about this parse. The fact that you believe a character can do 20% of the event's total HP value is hilarious in and of itself, but to defend it as if it's legitimate is even better. It's like watching a kid pluck the feelers off and ant and watching it squirm. (A bit sadistic of an analogy, but it gets my point across.)

I love when the stoop to personal attacks, also, because it means they don't have any other route to go....http://edzardernst.com/2012/12/ad-hominem-attacks-are-signs-of-victories-of-reason-over-unreason/ :D

Do you even know what guild I'm in without having to look it up? Probably not.

And if you ever want living proofs of my abilities, I'm more than happy to PM some tank parses and we can do the old comparison.
  6. Riou EQResource

that one isn't good for a true sustained
  7. shadowgod Augur

It is until you get the debuff :)
  8. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Zerkers are OP you see that parse? They need to be nerfed! Wizards and Rogues for christ sakes..Must send all these screen shots to the dev team that consists all of 3 people!

Nerf nerf nerf!
  9. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Only 109k? Pfft you aren't getting the right support.
  10. Riou EQResource

I meant more DPS'ing the red one to get it lower when it has like a 5x damage mod on it :p
    Sancus likes this.
  11. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Hey we got something in common! Ruffling feathers..But if it's true that your guild be talking smack I'd slap Ergon!