Zerker Sustained

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Kalipto, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Vazuvius Augur

I feel like i'm in the twilight zone where no one realizes every expansion is a new class gets to be OP.

Rogues had their AE crap broken, Rangers had a crazy new disc a few xpacs back, Wizards were 100k+ sustain trains a while ago...it just goes round and round. Beimeith still on the forums arguing with everyone and maybe 1 in 100 people even understand what he's talking about or the context it's coming out of...some things never change.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Plenty of people understand me, that's why they're trying so hard to pretend it isn't true, lol.
  3. Triconix Augur

You posted a clear exploit parse. Congratulations for believing this to be a true berserker parse in a normal situation.
    Vexed, thedragon and Behelit like this.
  4. Behelit Augur

The best part was when he got offended that we would accuse his guildmate of using a bug. Because Triton is above that sort of thing, and anyone that dare suggest otherwise is just a hater.

Yes because when you're having a discussion and most of the people in the room disagree with you, it proves they know how right you are? You must be very fun to hang out with.

Let's see a parse from you with an enchanter in grp but a tank actually there so you dont pull agro. And make sure you actually hit your burns everytime they're up. I somehow have a feeling it will be higher than 56k. Just a hunch though.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

He's not the only wizard in the world, Behelit. He's not even one you trust, apparently. Consult all those you know who don't have a pony in this race, or better yet group with them, and provide in that way - if such is in the offing - the parses to counter what's been presented here.
  6. Repthor Augur

i can think of sevral buffs that whould up my dps wile im tanking. but i guess im not suprised you cant think of any. cheers tho
  7. Brohg Augur

Game balance buffs, Repthor. He's talking about your ability, not game functions.
  8. Repthor Augur

well im sure his got all thease in depths graphs and recorded findings all written down and precisly calculated so there no point in suggesting that someone on the intrenet is just trying to talk about things they have no clue about right. im sure his my number one stalker and that he is writing my biografy as we speak. color me indiffrent
    Leex likes this.
  9. Leex Pewpewer

If Repthor is bad idk what that says about Triconix..Lol just saying ;).
  10. Behelit Augur

Soooo you talk to Zflik bout that uber bug parse yet? Or are you sticking to your story of not realizing its a bug? Cause I know it looks really legit when a melee toon is hitting a mob a floor above them...anyone would make the mistake of thinking thats a regular Zerker method of dps.

But please go on bashing Trinconix as if that will distract everyone from your blatant confession of Triton dpsers using a bug to beat the hardest event in T1.
    Xinj likes this.
  11. Xinj Journeyman

Tell us more about this bug with "melee toon is hitting a mob a floor above them.." please =)
  12. Leex Pewpewer

I have no knowledge of whatever bug you guys keep talking about. What you're basically saying is they are hitting them while they are downstairs and the mob is upstairs...However that's not how we do it..

I'm bashing that Warrior because everyone I know, who knows him has told me what a bad Warrior he is and how much of a he actually is. I can see it in his forums post but hearing that from his guildies and ex guildies is hilarious.

Triton never has, and never will exploit. Sounds to me like you're just trying to bash people here and accuse them of , without having any actual proof or idea what you're talking about.
  13. Piemastaj Augur

I think the real issue is, how does it take 659 seconds to kill that event with 1 toon sustaining over 300k for the duration?

Seems like the other 53 members just afk or something.....
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Behelit like this.
  14. Behelit Augur

LOL the proof is the parse you linked and it's come out from various sources both including Zflik himself and posters in this thread that it was the product of a bug with Dichotomic Rage. Maybe you should take a better look at what the rest of your raid is doing, for starters you can check the % of dmg that was Crippling from Zflik. Hint: it shouldnt be more than ~10%
    Xinj likes this.
  15. Xinj Journeyman

Maybe this Leex person is ?
  16. Leex Pewpewer

If he was abusing a bug as a Zerker, how exactly would I know that? I'm not versed on Zerkers, nor am I close enough to parse him entirely. I very clearly stated to my knowledge, it seems you're the one who can't read, hmm?

As for %'s that all depends on how much your parser is picking up. Sometimes it shows me having 15%-20% , I never take that into account due to the fact it can be easily skewed. Just like it shows you being #1 more then likely on your parser but that might not actually be the truth of the matter.

Also regarding me originally posting the parse. I never said that this is a normal sustained parse. That's something you guys have assumed. I simply stated I was jelly a Zerker could parse 300k over 600 seconds. Everyone doubted the parse, I showed it..Now you guys are trying to pick it apart..

It's actually kind of pathetic, but to each their own right? But to be on topic( Zerker sustained), there are a few events besides 4 that a Zerker can get a nice sustained parse on..I'd link but....You know ;)
  17. Behelit Augur

You would know its a bug because he's doing ~1/5th of the dmg needed to beat the event, you'd also know its a bug because for some magical reason he can only do it on that event, you'd also know its a bug because his Crippling Dmg % magically skyrockets, you'd also know its a bug because the mob must die ridiculously fast out of seemingly no-where and you can't be silly enough to attribute that to you're guilds burn dps against a mob like Anashti. Almost none of these of things require much of any knowledge of Zerkers, just crazy inconsistencies that can only be explained via bug (or AE but since you've insisted Bokon's arent AE'd, and the parse wasn't a combined thats off the table).

You stated you were jealous of a bugged parse, you're continuing to pretend its legit whether out of true ignorance or malicious intent against the class. What's pathetic is your refusal to investigate whether or not its a bug, and publicly correct yourself for showing a bugged parse and claiming it was what a class is capable of.

Make all the excuses you want, but its offensive to Zerkers that play the class legitimately and don't want a stigma attached to the class of being overpowered. I hope the bug is fixed swiftly and when he magically can never reproduce those numbers you can come back here and keep telling us how legit it was.
    Pirlo and Vexed like this.
  18. Benzarden Augur

I think OP got the answer he was looking for.
  19. Tanols Augur

It is not the first time that something was "not working as intended" and changes were made to "correct" the "bug" because people were taking advantage of it existing (exploiting). As far as the OP's original question there is no simple answer.

There is a gulf between raid geared and group geared. Level AAs and ADPS also can make a major difference. In group content yes availablity to mash Dichotomatic Rage and use Breather between mobs helped fill the gulf between berzerkers and other classes, but bottom line is we can still fall way behind other dps classes in the long haul. The variables involved make it hard to give a simple answer.
  20. Vazuvius Augur

PIE COMIN THROUGH HARD

On a side note how does anyone converse with repthor? half of what he says is gibberish