Zerker Sustained

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Kalipto, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Leex Pewpewer

I won't post his graph because I didn't parse him, that was a parse directly from the Zerker. Only reason I even posted the parse was cause that idiot called me a liar.
  2. Behelit Augur

If its indeed the result of a bug, then I would seriously hope its been reported as we dont need people using bugged parses as rallying calls for nerfs.
    Pirlo likes this.
  3. shadowgod Augur

Leex I'm going to send you a parse of my wizard doing 500k over 1000s and I hope you go spread it out as truth.

You realize if he did 219m damage he would of done 15-20% + of the total damage done to that boss ? Does that even sound real to anyone here ?
  4. Leex Pewpewer

Now now, I never called for nerfs wth! Hell, I said I was jelly..I'm not one of those people who constantly tries to find ways to nerf other classes because they have an area they accelerate at.

As for a bug that's actually not true( or to my knowledge it's not ). It's how we do the event that allow our zerker to do what they do. We'd never take advantage of a bug like that. To even say that is very insulting.

As for the Wizard parse..Is it on a raid or in group content? If it's in a raid I'd love to see it.
  5. shadowgod Augur

I could just make up a fake wizard parse like you did for a zerker here but I wont.
    Leex likes this.
  6. Leex Pewpewer

So you don't actually have the Wizard parse huh? Seems to me the only one here faking parses is you..

That is a legit parse. I have no reason to lie...Sounds like to me you're just bad.
  7. shadowgod Augur

Ya every zerker is bad but the one guy you have. Hes either abusing a bug or it didn't happen not on single target. What did your other zerkers do ? If they didn't do that much why arnt they asking him how to play :)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Behelit Augur

What your saying makes no sense, if its not a bug and its not AE, its just not possible. You just said earlier you don't know what they're doing but you're somehow sure it isnt a bug? Nothing about that event would let you boost Zerkers dps aside from AEing the bokons which would be silly and waste of time and effort.

And its very easy to nerf-call without ever saying 'nerf'. I can say how jealous I am of such and such class while tossing numbers out there, and I'm pretty sure anyone would see it as the blatant nerf call it is. You even said "you know what happens when you post parses" then proceeded to post a parse of a Zerker lol, if you were that offended that someone called you a liar couldn't you of PM'd them the parse?

Either way I'm positive that the parse either involves AEing or a bug.
  9. shadowgod Augur

Until I see a graph of when the damage happen that parse is fake. Sad part is you could of made it believable but claiming one toon did 15-20% of the total damage in decay raid is absurd.
  10. Leex Pewpewer

If you read my post you'll see I said to my knowledge it's not a bug, as for AEing they might have used their AE abilities but they didn't hit the bokon to my knowledge, like I said we don't allow AE's while they are up.

As for the parse, I wasn't going to but I have a big pet peeve of being called a liar, so I did. And to be fair I really don't want any class nerfed, you might not believe me but I don't think this game is going to get better taking abilities and power away.

Kinda sucks that you guys basically tell me that's not possible then when I post the parse you guys attack me. If ya'll get a nerf, I really am sorry..Beimeith! Don't report that parse! :p..Or the one I sent you ~

:cool:
  11. shadowgod Augur

because you post a copy of a parse someone linked you without seeing the parse yourself you're passing off what someone sent you as real with no knowledge if that actually happen. Hes either lying or you're lying simple as that. You're being told from people who have played this class for years that parse is not possible in that situation you're describing unless hes using a bug to do it.
  12. Karthos Augur

What a stupid parse.

Edit: read it wrong. Still a stupid parse though. It can only be ae's hitting whatever is up or a bug.
  13. Leex Pewpewer

What bug? I mean you guys keep saying there is a bug, you must know about it then? What bug are you referring to?

tanksalot to me you're just an idiot running his mouth. You claim you've got a Wizard parse which you admit to lying about, then call me a liar..On others parses he was still well over 200k so I highly doubt he lied about his parse..IF he did he certainly fooled a lot of other peoples parses.

If he was taking advantage of a bug you guys must know about it to be so positive about it, correct? So what is it? Sounds like YOU guys are hiding vs me being open and honest.

The parse isn't a lie, but you're entitled to think what you want. :)
  14. Watajoke Journeyman

dicho rage sometimes does dmg without consuming endurance or cooldown. on this event theres a part where it happens all the time and can be spammed. oops
  15. Karthos Augur

So, it's a bug and this guild clearly benefitted and exploited it. Can anyone else confirm?
  16. shadowgod Augur

its called sarcasm leex. I was saying if someone linked you a wizard parse with that much damage would you still believe its true and pass it off as real when you didn't parse it yourself ? You're as bad as tmz.
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

No need for you to apologize, I am responsible for all nerfs by default.

I don't know about your guild, but in my guild when people link their own parses we believe them, because if they started faking parses they wouldn't stay in the guild long.
    Enkel and Leex like this.
  18. Repthor Augur

seems fair to me if a wizzy is tanking and sustains 56k dps. then a warrior should do that to in group content
    Benzarden likes this.
  19. sojero One hit wonder

SK:
    Combined: A withered servant in 2544s --- Sojero + pets 87061k@34222sdps (34222dps in 2544s) [23.22%]

Your SK and zerkers we slacking.... hard! Though I guess us slacking is not the same as your groups slacking. We were being lazy during this session and catching up since I hadn't been able to group in a long time, so weren't really trying hard.
  20. Vazuvius Augur

I don't think any buffs are going to help you Repthor
    Leex likes this.