Zerker Rant

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bandersnatch, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denhbers Elder

Yes, I played a zerker LONG before disconcerting, and years before VoA's pathetic excuse for a root disc came out. I started a zerker March 27, 2004. He became my main in October 2005. This isn't about disconcerting, sorry to disappoint you.

I simply don't agree with the BS root mechanic and haven't for years. You can insinuate all you want about that. Fact remains, it's a BS mechanic. The "fix" to it (Drawn to Blood) is also BS.

I never cared about winning a parse. I cared about doing the best I could. What I don't care about is being tuned around a garbage mechanic. It is undesirable to continue playing a class when devs and their zerker-ignorant sycophants think that self-root is ok. And you can't compare it to other mechanics. I'm not going to sit here and assign values to other classes' mechanics.
  2. SonOfABiscuit Augur

I've played a zerker since 2000 and i beat every class at dps, even myself! you crybabies are funny.
  3. Denhbers Elder

Sonofabiscuit, huh? Does your mom have a permanent yeast infection?
  4. SonOfABiscuit Augur

waaaaah!! waaaaaah!! waaaaah!! crybaby
  5. Maedhros High King

If you dont like being rooted, dont hit Frenzied Resolve.
    Bye Felicia!
    Brohg likes this.
  6. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

I know a guy whose uncle's girlfriend's third cousin plays a zerker every other weekend.

I think the root mechanic diminishes the mystic of the class. If one were to go berzerk, in my fantasy, I see a Looney Tunes style Tasmanian Devil type movement perhaps unintentionally hurting allies/damaging environment in range. Trying to recount a battle where I am doing massive damage then my opponent(s) back up because I cannot move...meh.

Fighting blind? Bad ! That's how Peter La Fleur beat White Goodman in sudden death.
  7. SonOfABiscuit Augur

8. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and close this up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.