Zerker Mash keys

Discussion in 'Melee' started by torlingtorr, Jan 26, 2018.

1. torlingtorr New Member

Does anyone have a link to some zerker mash keys.
    Ones that have the pauses and ideal orders in them.

Much appreciated in advance
  2. torlingtorr New Member

I forgot to mention. For a lvl 105 zerker. I only have the auto grant aa's. I plan on staying at this lvl for a bit. I may get 106 if I can save up enough money for those new tradeskill 2handers.

I want to work on eok progression before i head over to ROS

Thanks again
  3. Tiggold Augur

Title says Mash Keys but your descriptor sounds like you're looking for Burn Macros. I have a whole hotbar dedicated to "mashing" which is macro-ed to my mouse. if you are looking for burn setups there will be no pausing in the command lines at all, you'll just include some abilities and hit them until they all fire. Searching for BER Burns you''l find some info here.
  4. Daedly Augur

Are you saying that you multibind your burn to a single key and hit it until they all fire? Or you make a macro with no pauses and hit that over and over until they fire?
    If the latter, have you found any issues with abilities not firing due to the ones before it being timed out? Using a macro would sure free up a lot of hot button space for me if they work.
  5. Tiggold Augur

I do both but the macro keys are for burn sequences only and I mash all the special attacks like Frenzy, Volley, etc...