Zerker Burns - RoF +

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Barda, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Barda Lorekeeper

Hey guys,

I'm looking to see if what come of the other zerkers burn set up is for certain events in Rain of Fear. I know a lot of fights are not good, but just some ideas on what a good buton/social mash should look like for a Zerker. Trying to help boost the DPS of a friend, but my knowledge is very limited on Zerker burn set ups for raids.
  2. Reilloc Lorekeeper

goberserker.com has some good info on burn buttons..at work so cant see mine exactly to tell ya.
  3. Reilloc Lorekeeper

actually found something i had saved with burn keys. hopefully this is what you wanted.

Burn order Hotkeys -

Hotkey 1-

Name this Burn 1

Line 1: /pause 7, /alt act 752 (752 Bloodfury)

Line 2: /pause 7, /disc Frenzied Resolve

Line 3: /pause 7, /alt act 465 (465 savage spirit)

Line 4: /pause 7, /alt act 3710 (3710 Reckless Abandon)

Line 5: /alt act 961 (961 Juggernaut Surge)

Hotkey 2-

Name this Burn 2

Line 1: /pause 7, /disc Sundering Discipline (number of your Sundering RKI RKII RKIII)

Line 2: /pause 7, /alt act 610 (610 Blinding Fury)

Line 3:/pause 7, /alt act 589 (589 Glyph of Destruction)

Hotkey 3-

Name this Burn 3

Line 1: /pause 7, /disc cleaving acrimony

Line 2: /pause 7, /alt act 487 (487 7th vet)

Hotkey 4-

Name this Burn 4

Line 1: /pause 7, /disc Avenging

Line 2: /alt act 387 (Blood Pact)
  4. Gragas Augur

Wow, now I can see why some berserkers do not parse as well as others in ROF. Feeling the Burn has not been updated for a while.

Frenzied Resolve and Blinding Fury are situational discs, if the mob is not rooted you will lose a ton of DPS if you attempt to use FR or BF because you simply will not hit anything if the mob is pushed away or you get knock backed. Not to mention if you have to move to avoid certain mechanics of an event (emotes). Most of the events in ROF have mobs that are not rooted and do nasty stuff to you if you can not follow their emotes, not to mention Wild Rapeage.

The corrections I made to this post seem to work for me, but if something is incorrect please feel free to address it.
  5. Reilloc Lorekeeper

would you mind posting here or possibly on goberserkers.. it doesnt look like it is updated much. Im fairly new berserker myself and not even yet 100 or have half the aa this specifies. I would love to hear/see some of your hotkey binds and what disc you use/when.
  6. Gragas Augur

I posted if right here:), if you don't have the aa's/discs now you know which ones to prioritize? Corrected for LVL. 100 berserkers, but luckily most of our discs are just renamed old ones so find the ones correct for your level and substitute and welcome back.
  7. Behelit Augur

I only hotkey the opening burn, the others I'll hit manually. Like Gragas said tho Frenzied Resolve and Blinding Fury are very situational, most times its better to just ignore them and use Advanced Retaliation.

/root
    /alt act 752 (bloodfury)
    /pause 5
    /disc Frenzied Resolve rk. X

/strike
    /alt act 752 (bloodfury)
    /pause 5
    /disc Advanced Retaliation rk. X

/burn
    /alt act 465 (SS)
    /alt act 3710 (RA)
    /alt act 961 (JS)
    /alt act 1501 (2nd spire)
    /useitem (VoA BP)

if your still wearing a VoA bp than its /useitem 17, if you got it bagged then it'll be different for everyone.

So if i'm using Frenzied Resolve then click order is: epic, /root, /burn, furious and then unload. If I can't use Frenzied Resolve, click order is: epic, /burn, furious, /strike and unload. trigger Blood Pact once your attacking, and keep Augmented Frenzy rolling whenever its recast pops.

after SS fades, Brutal+ Glyph of Cata + (blinding if able)

after Brutal fades if you used blinding then use Cleaving + VR or 7th, if you didnt use blinding then use Avenging + VR or 7th.

end with either Cleaving or Avenging.

same main burn key as Gragas basically but I only use pauses when triggering the below 90% HP skills like Frenzied Resolve and Advanced Retaliation, you dont really need pauses in the burn key itself as all those AA have no cast time and its ideal to sync their durations as much as possible.
    Reilloc likes this.
  8. Reilloc Lorekeeper

you are awesome. thank you. i will try these tonight.
  9. Barda Lorekeeper

Thank you for posting this guys, I appreciate it a lot!
  10. EQgamer23 Elder

I thought I read that JS and SS don't stack - would you not be better served putting JS with Brutal Disc on burn 2?
  11. Brudal Augur

The stacking issue was resolved in May 2013:

Savage Spirit
    Code:
    Date    Change
    2013-05-10 19:51    Removed Slot 9: Increase Critical Damage by 545% with Unknown #77

[31689] Juggernaut Surge
    Classes: BER/254
    Skill: Divination
    Restriction: Cannot Remove
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 30s (5 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: No
    4: Increase Hit Damage Bonus by 195
    6: Cast: Juggernaut Form
    9: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 45% of Base Damage
    EQgamer23 likes this.
  12. Behelit Augur

JS stacks with SS, SS is a critical damage boost to specific damage types (2hs, 2hb, 2hp, Frenzy). while JS is a critical damage boost to all melee damage. The shaman epic, Prophet's Gift of Ruchu, is also a critical damage boost and it stacks with SS + JS.

Basically for melee there are 2 types of critical damage boost: specific weapon type, and all weapon types.
    The specific weapon type critical damage does NOT stack with itself, the highest will take effect.
    The all weapon type critical damage DOES stack with itself* AND the specific weapon type.

* provided there aren't on the same slot
    EQgamer23 likes this.
  13. EQgamer23 Elder

ah, thanks for the clarification - I guess goberserker.com has it wrong, it says in the "feelin the burn" section that they don't stack, but I think the fact you mention was overlooked, or more likely, was old info