Zerg/Rogue AE Ramp fix

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tolkeen, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Tolkeen Lorekeeper

I'm curious since this was NOT mentioned during the twitch chat if any progress has been made with this issue or if any players have seen/read any talk regarding this matter (aside from what is contained in the melee forums here).

With the change is ownership, and lack of mention during the twitch chat I am curious if the current dev team is A) Aware of the issue and previous discussions regarding the problem and B) Aware that melee discs were by and large stagnated in TDS due to concerns regarding the aforementioned bug, and potential dps inflation as a result.

In theory we will not and/or cannot receive upgrades to most of our primary dps abilities until this bug is resolved due to concerns regarding balance, and while the new loot system I'm sure is just super!! I would like to know that this is a priority as well.

I'm not looking for solutions or promises of fixes, as I'm sure the trolls will raze this thread to ground. I am simply looking for confirmation from the current dev team that they are aware of the issue OR players that know the devs are still looking into the issue post-change of ownership.

Thanks.