Zek..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BlackVZ, Sep 24, 2014.

1. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

I know there are free transfers to Zek, but what about free ones off. This game is old and this server is completely dead. Would be nice to play and not have to spend a crap load of money to take all 3 of my accounts with me.
  2. Bandail New Member

Come to Xegony Blackheart. I left that dumpster fire of a server years ago, the fact that they make instance raids pvp zones ruins that servers chances for any kind of raid progression.
    complexication likes this.
  3. Reviled Elder

Zek isn't dead by any means. There are 3 raiding guilds and a number of smaller group guilds to choose from. Friends can be made. Pandemonium beat all of RoF and has had the vast majority of CoTF on farm for most of this year (expac probably would be beaten 100% if not for limitations in raids due to pvp mechanics in raid instances). both Knights of shadowhawk and wudan have been making progress. Random grouping via LFG in general chat is scarce, but that's the nature of a pvp server.
    PvP adds a whole new element to the game. For me, it like having a second end game to build towards. You don't just build up a toon for the sake of building a toon. You make your toon better so you can raise hell and kill people. While pvp is unbalanced to a degree, it still adds a risk/reward factor blue servers lack.
    To each their own, but I think Zek gives the game a higher level of replay value. I will never play blue, and I think there are a lot of bored blue players that would have fun with a red name.
  4. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

I know there are those 3 guilds but I log on and there are 6 people in the guild lobby and like 20 traders in the bazaar. I log on to a blue server and there are like 250 traders and lots of people online. I do enjoy pvp but even that is hard to come by.
  5. Zakor Elder

Some guilds on zek are recruiting heavily.

[Fri Oct 10 22:55:28 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Fri Oct 10 23:24:32 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Sun Oct 12 21:32:04 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Mon Oct 13 21:58:00 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Tue Oct 07 21:40:56 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Tue Oct 07 21:48:31 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Tue Oct 07 22:12:38 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Tue Oct 07 22:16:22 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'what was your toon psyd?'
    [Tue Oct 07 22:52:21 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Thu Oct 09 22:00:09 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'

[Thu Oct 09 22:24:24 2014] Zek.Grief tells General:1, 'Pandemonium.cc now recruiting max lvl/aa players ready to raid! CoTF on farm for alts. Raids Sun/Mon/Tues EST ... pants optional! PST w/ questions ... server transfers to Zek are free!'
  6. Dougul New Member

Had the best years of my computer gaming life on Vallon Zek. I was lured by the race war though and pvp had some meaning at least in the early days.
    The POP expansion with the books ruined the fun for me. Guilds could bring back up from across the entire world by simply using the books.
    Wizard spires no longer used or camped, and people could book out of combat to complete safety on the other side.
    Should of had a time limit after using a book before you could use it again.
    Fair play to those still at it but I chill out on the normal servers now and relax.
    I might be tempted back if they ever made another race war server but it will never happen.