Zek Server

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sinistersrage, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Sinistersrage New Member

;) is it even worth playing on that server solo? I have a account that wont be boxing figured I would get mowed down over there. Thoughts?
  2. Mr. Logic New Member

You won't encounter hardly any pvp... Until 85.. And if you do odds are it will be a massive twink who will kill you so fast you won't know what hit you... And pvp at max level is so fast you won't know what's going on for awhile.. Zek server is fine. You can level up anywhere you want with a 50% exp bonus. But don't have the illusion that pvp is in any way fair, balanced, or the old school days where you could joust, heal, and use actual tactics.. I mean pvp still calls for tactics but it's mostly click all your burns and try to get a kill while avoiding being killed.... Most encounters can be done in less than 30 seconds at max level.
  3. Wandid Journeyman

I recently came back to Zek and had no problems at all. Three box set of War, Ranger and Shammy. I do whatever I want and get some PvP. My set is now max level and killing Wudan on the regular. Must love PvP!