<Zek Expeditionary Korps> new casual guild on [Mangler]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tomar, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Munchies New Member

Hmm... you guys sound like what I am looking for. I LOVE to explore.
    Played classic EQ back in 1999-2001. (Haven't played since then) LOTS of places I never got to explore. I remember one time going down into Hedge Keep? (The underwater dungeon) as my DE SK and getting lost down there while pulling... and dying lol. Never did get to the bottom lol. That's just one memory. :p

I may just have to apply.
    Tomar likes this.
  2. Bripper New Member

I'm looking forward to joining this guild.

Bripper of Agnarr and many other servers.
    Tomar likes this.
  3. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

Hello! It's your friendly Tradeskilling Queen Paeris here!

Collectively we have approx 85 members to our guild, with 37 being main accounts. We have all kinds of players of varying levels, grouping and questing together. We are hoping for a smaller, family feeling guild, so we maybe closing our doors soon to recruitment. So check out our website if you are interested in joining! https://tinyurl.com/ZekEpKorp or pop in our Discord https://discord.gg/DUzQMbz

I would love to have more tradeskills working with me. So if you're looking to do something other that quest all day, let me know!
  4. Ginix Augur

Waiting for you PvP boys to step up on Selos
  5. Tomar Journeyman

Tomorrow we distinguish our PvP Champion in the Arena. Then just a matter of time before red ZEK squads invade Selo… count your blessings until then o_O

Mangler Raid times cemented. Thursday 730PM ET. Sunday 430PM ET. Fun days Tuesday 9PM ET.
  6. Tomar Journeyman

Looking for more Tradeskillers and Roleplayers to fill our ranks. Raids start this week as well for those plate wearers and monks that are interested. Check us out. We are a unique collection of individuals that form one hive mind... err. We are a small but tight knit guild that looks out for one another.

/em cues Cheers music.
  7. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

Zek Expeditionary Korps <ZEK> is casual/social progression guild.

Raids will be conducted twice a week on Thursday (7:30pm EST) and Sunday (4:30pm EST) with fun raids on Tuesdays. Overall direction of the guild is content progression, exploring the unexplored, crafting, leveling, questing, and lastly light RP and PvP for those that are interested.

We have already started into Plane of Sky, and are looking for more plate wearing tanks (Warriors, Paladins, and Shadow Knights) as well as Monks and Clerics to help round things out.

https://tinyurl.com/ZekEpKorp
    https://discord.gg/DUzQMbz
  8. Tomar Journeyman

Bump.

We are one month into the server. The foundation has been laid and the fortress is being built with durability in mind. I've gone through and changed a lot of the verbiage on the original post as well as the FAQs post below it. A lot has changed as we begin to understand each other a bit better which isn't bad at all considering we started fresh not knowing each other before Mangler. So I've treated this thread as a living document to reflect the current state and direction of the guild. Please take a moment to familiarize yourselves with it if you've already read/clicked through this post before (1800+ views has me wondering wth I'm doing right/wrong).

As our beloved Maneuvre, Bard of Rallos Zek, Navigator of the free world, once said from the comfort of his favorite East Freeport brothel. "Don't join us because you think Rallos Zek is the one true god of Norrath. Join us, because you KNOW, deep down, in your little Norrathian hearts, that Rallos Zek will bring YOU the confidence to finally put ol' Mangler and her twisted world of Norrath down. Once, and for all. But not until she's taken you through her adventures first! And maybe... if we're strong enough, he will bring us ANOTHER parallel universe ((EQ PvP TLP team server. in a box. hold the toxic mayo though. because it's 2019 people))! But if he doesn't, then rest assure that this expeditionary unit is planning a painfully long voyage, until she reaches this foreign land called The Burning Lands. I'll take your donations now. Thank you!"
    BlueberryWerewolf likes this.
  9. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

INTRODUCING OUR NEW WEBSITE, https://zek.enjin.com/!

Lots more bells and whistles than our free site from before, and I'm sure many of you will like it too!
    BlueberryWerewolf likes this.
  10. Tomar Journeyman

Looking for more raiders to fill our ranks. DPS especially.

Why compete for loot against a larger number of raiders when you can have better chances of winning loot by raiding with our smaller numbers. If we had about 12 more raiders we could do a lot more with less than the average Zerg guild. We just had a Druid Main walk off with a ton of armor because he had no competition lol. That’s just armor...
  11. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

It's true, but I'm not complaining XD