~[ZEK]~ Ascending Dawn Recruiting Rangers/enchanters/bards/

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Attuned, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Attuned New Member

~Ascending Dawn is BACK! ~

We are currently recruiting 2 Rangers, 1 enchanter, and bard.

We are looking for players that wish to test their skills to the max and help retain control of the server. We are a casual family style PVP guild and very welcoming to old, returning, or new players to the server.

Main requirements are level 110 with at least 13k AA and GOLD status

For in game questions, please send tells/mail to Yueyenie, Wadewright, Mikee, Morkere or Apostle for assistance.

Other classes will be considered!
  2. Fleeting Augur

can u change the green so us blind folk can read it
  3. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Wadewright, I remember that name from way back....do you have plans to raid again?

Very cool to see a guild trying to make a comeback. Are the ASD forums still a thing? If not, any chance of revival?

-Zzaross
  4. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

I agree, nothing wrong with coloring stuff but that is pretty much unreadable unless you highlight it.
  5. Attuned New Member

Sorry for the blinding green! Fixed! Yep Wadewright still plays. We got a lot of returning people atm.

And yes we do have plans for raids, just need a few more players.
  6. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Any room for a Necro over there? Got a 110 that I’d swing over on.
  7. Yueyenie Lorekeeper

To answer your questions, yes we do raid. Raid times are listed below and subjected to change.

Mondays 9pm cst (Older Continent, Backflagging, Achievements)
    Tuesdays 9pm cst (New Continent, last 3 expansions)
    2nd Friday of every month 7pm cst

Transfers are free, we do help with leveling and gearing new and returning players. Friends and small groups welcome to come together. Yes Goburs, you welcome to bring your Necro, you can message one of the Officers in game.
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Well, moved my necro over, and to those who are hesitant, Im having a blast. Close knit guild, helping eachother. Hopefully posts like these bring a few old players back,. or new folks. PvP is a little rare, but fun so far!
  9. Yueyenie Lorekeeper

Still looking for 2 Enchanters, 1 Bard, 1 Mage and 1 Cleric. Other classes considered. Friends and small groups welcome to come together.
  10. Yueyenie Lorekeeper

We are looking for another Enchanter, and more dps classes. Rangers, Beasts, Mages, Wiz, Zerks, Rogues. All Classes are welcome to join. Come have a good time on ZeK. Currently we raiding on Sundays 2PM CST, Tues and Thursdays 6PM CST. Thursdays is Join Raid night.

Double exp bonuses on ZeK, Free Transfers, shop at any bazaar on any other server, 95% of old content are up, structured PvP (come show off your awesomeness.)

Returning players welcome to join as well as small groups of friends. Message Yueyenie on ZeK for any questions or for a discord invite.