Zeixshi-Kar raid zone in

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daislet, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Ssark New Member

Thanks for posting Boozan. It seems even the SOE staff is confused over why people can't zone into this raid. I've reviewed a couple of our raids where people couldn't zone in and verified in at least 3 characters, they had the mission Confronting Your Fears finished. I know in most, if not all, RoF raids, the first mission in the zone is required to be able to request the raid, so maybe the GM was confused about this.

Either way, could we get some confirmation that at least someone is looking into this?
  2. Hatsee Augur

How the instance seems to work is you get a window of around 15-60 seconds after someone gets the DZ before you'll be unable to enter it. So the only solution is to have everyone at the crystal and not AFK and then once the instance is obtained you joust the crystal and click enter till it lets you in.

I may be wrong on the exact mechanism but this is the only way I've ever seen it work.
  3. Tucoh Augur

I think we just ran into this bug. From the Allakhazam thread the are some differing opinions on this bug but the person who was trying to request it saw the popup recently while alone, then when we ran in to request it we were unable to get the dialog to pop up after trying many different zoning / logging in/out options.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6032