Zalikor event bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mikestab, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Karhar Dream Crusher

We beat it tonight, not sure if it was a bug, or not.
  2. Jenocyde New Member

We did our weekly run at it last night also and it didn't seem any different than any other week.
  3. Nocomplaints Elder

Pay attention and still easy to avoid. I would bet before that it wasn't Woking properly. My screen is a big purple blob run the hell backwards problem solved.
  4. Ronak Augur

It was actually bugged right after the patch, running away didn't help you, as you were leashed to the crystal. It seemed to be fixed within a day or two though. It was back to normal as of Sunday.
  5. Xirtket Augur

Why are the bugs spawning under the world in the first place? seems like it's just a hassle waiting to happen.
  6. Tearsin Rain Augur

because that floor has really bad Z axis stability.
    i have, on multiple occasions, been knocked under the floor completely and wound up on the level under where the named is, just from the sneeze KB thing going off.
  7. Axxius Augur

Got a dev confirmation that Crystal Corruption in fact does hidden damage that is not shown in the logs. So technically it is working as intended. They are going to make that damage visible.
  8. Drakang Augur

Just did today and the dot from the middle was no worse that it ever was for us. Just have to run quick.