Your Loyalty Means Everything to Us!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 1, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership - read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:
    • EverQuest® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • EverQuest II – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
    • DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 - 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO's regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
    • Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
    • PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT
    NOTE: All times are given in PDT. Click here to convert to your local time!

Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!

Mark Tuttle
    SOE Director of Ecommerce
  2. Geroblue Augur

Decisions, decisions, to EQ2 or not EQ2, rather EQ ?
    Cazmac and Eluwenie like this.
  3. Fendy Augur

Tossing in 1000 loyalty tokens would be nice too, since you brought up loyalty.
  4. Eluwenie Augur

For those who were complaining, some of you were (others still are) the SoE team realizes that there was extensive downtime for implementing the All Access pass. I told you they would give you double XP (in one of my other posts earlier this week) I figured they would, they always have done something for players with extensive downtime. Double XP is rare these days, so take advantage of it this weekend and enjoy :)
    DragoMage and Cazmac like this.
  5. OldCa61 Augur

Thanks for 15 awesome years :) we may and moan, but deep down we all Love this game
    DragoMage and Cazmac like this.
  6. knomb New Member

some of us work, spring is here timje to get out and not see snow, be nice to comp accounts 6-10 adventure iii so at least most can us the double xp, and not miss most of it, but double xp is nice to have, but if people can not make the weekend XP, be nice to get osme one way or another.
  7. Tarelore New Member

Great effort SOE! I agree with Knomb, Unfortunately this weekend I have two funerals to attend and I won't get any advantage from the "reward", his suggestion makes much more sense to reward with XP Pots. Everyone could pick and choose when to use them. Some players take time off to play on double xp weekends but but would need more notice than a few days to do so. More players would find it beneficial to get the XP Pots.
    Eluwenie likes this.
  8. Zantor Augur

Most people wouldn't like to get XP potions since XP potions stacks with double XP weekends. I know a lot of people that buy potions to use with double XP weekends. No matter what weekend they do it on, will always be those that can't make it to take advantage of it. They can't make everyone happy.
  9. Saeadyan Elder

That would be why I keep saying the double xp should be on days that are affected not the weekends. Weekdays we lose play time and weekend players get double xp? Not right in my books, I don't play much if at all on weekends I play weekdays and now they get an xp boost and I get jack squat as usual. :(
  10. HalasRadar Augur

OK this kind of seems to me LAUCHPAD is broken, you do not seem to have a unified LAUCHPAD manger, have not seen one SOE employ with that title; post any place ever?

All Access does not mean I get to log in a level 40 Troll Warrior on PlanetSide,

What kind of suitability plan does SOE have for whole cycle account management.

You do not seem to have account planning for all players?

Who is on the Free To Play business team?

Do you have a business team for Subscribers?

Do you have a business team for Station Cash?

Do you have a business team for Player Studio?

I just want to write a little thank you note to the Development Team because EverQuest is still fun after all these years.

Somebody might need to yell at the business team and check what is in their coffee maker?
  11. Kalevalatar New Member

Thank you!

And I cannot believe this was my first post on new forums. Too busy playing best game ever, not enough time for trolling! <3
    Cazmac likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Roshen,

any news when the increased rares will happen, you mentioned it in a post a little while ago.
  13. OldCa61 Augur

Also, seems like LoN is not working tonight,several other players also commented on our server that they can't log on to LoN.
  14. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

XP bonus days should always include at least 1 day of the weekday. People like myself work every weekend so we get screwed over the xp bonus per usual.
    Ramson likes this.
  15. Questoften32 Augur

I thank you for your kindness with the double xp good sir, I will use this opertunity you have given me, to level my poor dark elf rouge.
  16. Xinge New Member

Great effort but sadly I have family obligations taking me out of town this weekend. The ENTIRE weekend lol. Would be great to work up my 93 necro thats stuck in a rut.
    Ramson likes this.
  17. vjfinazzo Lorekeeper

Roshen, this is very much appreciated, thank you very much. You will never be able to please everyone. All these people complaining about "oh and I always get screwed" are thinking only of themselves. People, the MAJORITY of players in the game play more on weekends.. it's the only way to get the MAJORITY of players the best opportunity. If you don't have time to play on the weekends cause of work, etc, use your free station cash and grab some potions, ffs..
    Naeeleu likes this.
  18. Ratbo Peep Augur

I agree and think the Dbl Exp is a nice touch indeed for the trouble with the rollout of All Access.
    So thanks!
    That said, in agreement with your post above:
    Since the majority of players do play on weekends. Then....
    Logic dictates that it wouldn't kill them to make all Dbl. Exp. weekends last until 11:59pm PDT on MONDAY as a general S.O.P. Right?
    -Rat
    Ramson likes this.
  19. Zantor Augur

Only thing that I could think of to help more people out to enjoy the double XP weekends is announce it more then a day ahead of time. Give some other people time to plan for it and prepare for it. Won't help those that work but can help others who made plans for this weekend not knowing then find out at the last minute.
    Ramson likes this.
  20. Saeadyan Elder

And you are not only thinking of yourself and not those that were affected by the changeover? So the people who are unaffected by the changeover get the bonus? That's messed up. The only place I know where the people who are affected are not the ones that get the recompense. I agree with Ratbo at the LEAST make it so that it goes until midnight on the Monday after the weekend.
    Ramson likes this.