Your 'Dream' Group Composition

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Verisimilidude, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Porygon Augur

Your setup is identical to mine, except you would swap the chanter for a shaman. Shaman just synergize? With melee better.
  2. Detheb Augur

Yeah, Duo'd Tranix with Warrior and 47 druid. Monk tanking anything that that actually needs tanking in classic isn't going to happen. Or, atleast, not any more efficiently than a rogue or ranger really.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Indeed, sometimes the group changed to include the shaman when I was grouped with another person. The extra heals are nice, but enchanters are really quite powerful when played well, especially with charm.
  4. falendar Lorekeeper

isn't this what we are talking about though? no one can take 1 group and go kill a raid target right now. Plate tanks are better at tanking even group content as of classic but monks do it reliably and later we tank with the best of them group content wise. now if you wanna go raid content anything with a bard and healer atm and I am happy since there isn't too much in the way of group synergy as far as monks are concerned.
  5. superman Augur

For the exp grind I like

1 sk,paladin,warrior doesn't matter
    2 ench's (both with charmed hasted weaponized pets)
    1 cleric for main heals
    1 shaman for dedicated heals on 1 enchanter in case charm breaks and for slows.
    1 bard, pulls, mana song.

Has this exact group with a ranger instead of bard on gobby island and ranger /telled me the next day and said "dude make another group for us now i'm spoiled to that exp"

Although this was the best exp i've ever gotten im assuming this makeup wouldn't have a problem with any named mobs either
  6. Rhodz Augur

Dream group?
    Six adults with decent social skills and a love of the game.
    Classes will work out.
    Been a very long time since that dream came true.
  7. Ultrazen Augur

Warrior Obvious PLATE

Cleric Obvious PLATE

Chanter Obvious CLOTH

Monk Best combination of DPS and mitigation in the game, best puller of tough mobs till bard AA LEATHER

Rogue They are pretty good in Kunark, and on occasion highly useful. Non mana reliant DPS CHAIN

Wiz Kill things dead fast, ports, evacs, snares. Could easily slot druid in here for backup heals, attack debuffs, run speed. I'd actually run druid, but most people would theory craft the wiz as being better. The druid will actually be more handy, more often in the real world than the wiz will. CLOTH

Every base covered, no weak spot.
  8. superman Augur

rhodz i actually JUST did that :) on ragefire in the hole and it was a great 2 hours :) lots of fun.. I made my own group.