You asked for crates.....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Mar 16, 2024.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are 14 Heritage crates in the marketplace for those of you who go hog wild on them. :)
    B0HICA likes this.
  2. MrAdventurer New Member

No Dwarf Heritage crate, alas.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its there. Probably overlooked it cause its so short. Just do a search for dwarf
    fransisco, Herf and Fenthen like this.
  4. MrAdventurer New Member

Dwarf returns nothing. You pulling my leg?

I only see 10 crates, not the 14 mentioned by OP. And I have all expansions. I have logged into a TLP server, maybe that makes a difference? I doubt it, though, as players on this server have purchased the Dwarf crate in the past...
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I see 14 on Test, no active sub to check TLP atm
    https://imgur.com/K9bBUce
  6. MrAdventurer New Member

Yeah, if I log onto a live server toon, I see 4 more crates including dwarf.
    Won't wonders ever cease!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. MrAdventurer New Member

Now can you use this stuff on any server is the question. What's that word again, not artifact... duh
  8. MrAdventurer New Member

Heirloom! And yes it is...

Dang it. Heirloom is only between characters on the same server.
    So WHY is it when I log a toon in on Agnarr, a TLP server, I cannot see 4 crates as available for purchase, including Dwarf?
    This gotta be a bug?
  9. tUVDALLE New Member

i dont get the appeal of crates. I bought two once and they both had the same crappy wall torch in them, that killed any further desire to buy crates for me.
  10. Brickhaus Augur

Just curious, do you stand around store cash registers and tell people that you think their purchases are stupid?
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh you mean that wall torch that can sell for over 2 mil easy on most servers? Woops, hopefully you still have them unclaimed and can sell in the baz. lol.

There are a lot of goodies in the crates that players want. I like the armor sets and the port items like the one you got, others go for the mounts, and some for the weapon ornaments or potions or many other things.

But you were right to stop. The odds of getting anything good out of them is worse than the Vegas odds
  12. tUVDALLE New Member

well i didnt say that, i said i dont get the appeal of crates and related my experience with them BUT since you asked, yeah id tell someone in the store their purchase was stupid if i felt the need.
  13. Bilderov Augur

I used to blow my 500SC on the crates every month (x3). Never really got something I actually wanted, but I did manage to sell quite a few of the items for millions of plat (certainly helps when having to pay 22k a piece for armour when you have a good 8 or 9 characters that need clothing).
  14. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

I dislike gambling boxes 'cause I have the worst luck and only get the items no one wants, including me. I hate paying for the 'chance' to get something especially with the odds set to never get what I would like.

But I know there are others who like to gamble.
    Marton likes this.
  15. Herf Augur

I believe it's because the missing crates hold stuff which we can't have on Agnarr.
  16. Flatchy Court Jester

I had enough to buy two troll crates. Was hoping for the drowned troll illusion but as usual I got 2 sets of armor....BAH! Anyone on BB able to hook a troll up?
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I did the same, only got junk I didn't want, which I gave to friends. I don't bother anymore the odds of me getting items I want is far too low.
    Rijacki likes this.
  18. Bobokin Augur

Many Heritage Crates are no trade and not heirloom.

They should all be heirloom and 500 points.

And where are the cats and birds?
    Andarriel likes this.
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Was going for the ice giant illusion went 0-10 :( try again next year :)
  20. Beardsy Elder

Oh we want them, 24/7/365, not a one off "Hey here's fomo once a year."

Someone sell me the Clockwork Rhino mount - Freedom on Mischief.