Yo GM or Dev

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frenzic, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Frenzic Augur

I'm not doing anything illegal and you're intervenes to slow my exp down. This is not awesome! Stop putting your print on the game and let the players freaking play.
  2. Frenzic Augur

For those that don't know, an invisible force is killing my npcs on me. This is complete and utter BS.
  3. chris_the_mage Augur

4. AlmarsGuides Augur

an unseen hand?

It actually isn't a GM (I think) I had it happen a month or so ago, googled it and apparently it is the new pain and suffering
  5. Jugerrnaut Ancient Tank

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

IBTL
  6. Frenzic Augur

Nah bro, this was a GM on a powertrip. He despawned a quest NPC I was actively using right in front of me. Hour later it's still gone. They literally screwed me out of getting experience legit. I wasn't doing anything illegal or wrong. GM didn't even have the balls to send me a tell or talk to me at all.
  7. Skipper Augur

This is bs. Why mess with something that has been around for 15 years? Knock it off please. DBG, please discipline the GM that is messing with legit game mechanics.
    Frenzic likes this.
  8. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

You were obviously exploiting something the GM or Dev deemed to be an exploit. It could have been a legitimate quest, and a part of the game, but they felt it wasn't the way they wanted it too be used.

Its clear that u truly weren't doing anything wrong, or you would have been suspended.
  9. Tris Augur

You are lucky you arent sentenced comunity service where you have to hand out a stack of bone chips to all noobies for a month straight
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  10. Tris Augur

O and secondly, blame yourself. If you were t so busy waving your E-Penor in general, noone would have noticed untill you were finished.
  11. Frenzic Augur

It shouldn't matter. I had nothing to hide as I was doing nothing wrong or nothing players haven't done for 15 years. If I went into hiding it would seem more like I was exploiting to me. I was not, I was out in the open about what I was doing and it was 100% legal. This GM way overstepped his bounds imo.
  12. Lenyr New Member

Cry me a river you whiner. You may have been doing that quest, but you were taking advantage of the quest mechanics to avoid having to level your toon the normal way most everyone else does. Go cry to your mama, no one here cares.
    Orienn likes this.
  13. Pluralis Majestatis Journeyman

I agree GMs messing with you is wrong. They should just suspend/ban you and be done with it. We need them to resolve an issue and move to the next as quickly as possible as they are short staffed.
    Simone, Elricvonclief and lockjaws like this.
  14. Frenzic Augur

Bad trolling is bad.

New account- Check!
    Anon loser- Check!
    Irrelevant jealousy- Check!

The Gms on this server have been nothing short of terrible. They suspend entire guilds on Lockjaw without even looking into it. They let exploits go for over a week even after being told EXACTLY what it was and how it was done. They roll back servers and cost people days of time invested. Now they have Gms going around deleting NPCs from the game because? Who knows, I guess he didn't feel the Bone Chip quest was a legit thing. Screw 15 years of this quest being in the game! There were even little noobs there trying to turn in chips with me and they all got screwed too.

Obviously nothing will come of this, it never does. Only reason for this post is to make people aware of just how a company this is.
    Motherlee and Massimo_Bertoxx like this.
  15. Frenzic Augur

I agree. If I was doing something wrong, or exploiting, suspend me! Don't delete an NPC without ever saying a word to me and screw myself and the other people that were there doing the quest. One of the noobs even said that the GM told them the NPC would not spawn for a month.
  16. Lenyr New Member

You're still a little whining jerk, your reputation is nothing to be jealous of.
    Grisnkh likes this.
  17. Frenzic Augur

I'm pretty sure the majority of people would be a tiny bit upset if a GM came in and completely disrupted your game play, legal game play... I was at work minding my own business, not much else I can do from work exp wise.

My reputation is sparkling good sir. I've beloved by many and fantasized by many more.
  18. Norathorr Augur

What were you doing exactly?
  19. Frenzic Augur

Turning in bonechips in Kaladim... A quest that's been in the game for 15 years.
    Motherlee and Norathorr like this.
  20. Norathorr Augur

That is my favorite way of getting a toon to level ten on p1999:) I start a dorf and slaughter skellies! Those first ten levels are imo the toughest time for a new toon!
    Wuvvyen and Frenzic like this.