Yet another Heroic n00b Question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by txpitmaster, Sep 25, 2015.

1. txpitmaster New Member

a purchased HC slot is across servers ie you can have an HC charcter on every server if you purchase a HC slot?
  2. Maurasi Journeyman

No, I don't think that's how it works. I think buying a HC slot entitles you to ONE heroic character. So once you make that character, the only way to make another is to delete that character and reroll it. I don't think buying a HC slot allows you to make one heroic character on every (non-TLP) server.
  3. frankie78227 Augur

As far as I know its 1 HC on 1 server. If you buy the slot you can make the HC on the server of your choice. You can also delete that HC (purchased only) and remake a new one on the same server or a different server but will lose the droppable items they come with like plat and bayle marks.
  4. Anhari Augur

I Believe that the HC "slot" isn't restricted to one per account/serverer. You can purchase a HC for each server if you want to spend the 3500DBC, but you ARE restricted to one HC per server. Once you use the HC you can't use the same HC on a different server, that is a separate purchase.