Yet another composition question.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gottas, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Gottas New Member

I know, this question is done to death but here goes.

My friends and I run most nights with a group of 5 on mischief and enjoy seeing how far we can go in DZs, fooling around in original content. We are thinking about using velious as a time to lvl things up if it would help us tackle harder content in the future. That being said, most of my experience is on p99 so i am not sure what classes we should look at swapping out, if any, going forward. We currently run a War, Clr, Shm, Enc and Mag. Are there any obvious power gains to be made by switching our comp going forward, with the idea of being able to do past/current Xpacs DZs
  2. NumberWonEUteeth New Member

This comp is fine until post planes of power
  3. SoandsoForumUser Augur

If small group old raid content is your thing I'd grab bard over enchanter for resist songs + lock picking and swap mage for a monk to take advantage of the bard and shaman better.
  4. Lemerian Elder

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Monk melee damage will scale better with that group and an enchanter doesn't really bring much to these kinds of fights for most zones. I would recommend you get a tash stick to use.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Add a bard.
  6. Nolrog Augur

That is usually the answer to most questions like this.
    Accipiter likes this.