Yellow text in Demiplane of Decay

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Narogg, May 6, 2016.

1. Narogg Augur

[Fri May 06 22:36:36 2016] Transition requires sacrifice, a cost that many are unwilling to pay. It is understandably difficult to give up what you have, even if doing so brings the opportunity for so much more. It is the duty of every follower of the Goddess to recognize those nearing a transition and to help strengthen their character. Selfishness weakens the mind and the soul. Some have unwittingly poisoned their minds to such an extent that they are unable to transition. It's important to remember that the depth of our altruism determines our opportunity for eternity.

Anyone have any idea what triggers or causes this.
  2. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

That's the text from one of the markers in the museum that you have to click during the Paying One's Respects mission.
  3. Bitten Journeyman

Has anyone successfully completed this quest recently? I am unable to visit the Statue of Eternity. That is, I visit it, climb all over it, killed a name there on my first visit, but have not received the update.

Cannot move on to the next one until I get this cleared.

Any thoughts, any one?

I left click, I right click, no update, no item on cursor or in inventory, but the statue pedestal moves and, if I am standing on it, I fall down to platform or ramp level. I have started there in the statue area and then given up, gone on to the other items in the museum for those updates, I have switched back and forth between Demiplane of Decay and Demiplane of Life to try to change anything to make it work but it continues to not work.

Giving up for the night. Perhaps I will see a helpful hint here tomorrow. I really would like to finish up progression here, all these years later, both for the mount and so that I can evolve my Fight Fire boots from TBL, but those aren't looking good.
  4. Spacemonkey555 Augur

We just did it last week, don’t recall exact clicks or anything but it was not in any way troublesome.

Were you on the decay side?
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I did this one tonight for my alt. I got to the part where you get an update the statue. I clicked it, it updated.