[Yelinak] <Resurgence> (EST) raiding guild - Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Zerm, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Eggy New Member

Resurgence is a fast paced raiding guild! Don't believe the stable part of the description. We are crazy , but a better group of professionals you will not find. Get in now as PoP will be here before you know it.
    Rounlin and Mynxx like this.
  2. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Have you had your morning coffee? Well I have and boy let me tell you something.. I need more coffee because the Planes of Power is just around the corner like Eggy said so app today!
    Mynxx likes this.
  3. Minalia New Member

Resurgence has some of the best geared boxes on the server... and we prioritize mains over boxes so come join us and take some loot from ours boxes!
    Mynxx likes this.
  4. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

But Pineapple needs geers!
    Mynxx likes this.
  5. Slaytanik Elder

Join us for our 3 split VT raids and our 5 split SSRA raids!
    Mynxx likes this.
  6. TheVikingBeard New Member

Slay you gotta send some help... I am drowning in all this loot.... so many splits so much open world killing.
    Mynxx likes this.
  7. Mynxx Journeyman

Here's a few additional things to note from a founding member:

-A large number of our members remain the same individuals from the start.
    -Our leadership team has not changed, at all. Imagine being in a guild where your leader(s) and officer(s) are new every time you log in. Yikes. Of course, this can happen to any guild, but when it does, it's usually a red flag. So I'm here to assure you that's not how we do things in Resurgence. #stability
    -We not only clear VT with 40-50 people in each raid, we do it with mostly the same individuals. We prefer consistency and getting to know our team mates isn't hard when you're with the same people every time.
    -For those we don't raid with as often due to our many splits? That's okay. We have "Pizza Parties" and other events and off-night raids where everyone from the guild is invited (in fact, we host at least one Pizza Party a week, a great way to earn some extra cash, gear, and Krono, all the while playing with your guildmates... Amazing).

I understand it's not for everyone, but what's the saying, "big city with a small town feel"? Yeah :)

Also, we're superly duperly organized. It's kind of sick. I think they just like their spreadsheets...
    Rounlin likes this.
  8. Slaytanik Elder

I mean I may have done a spreadsheet or two, not gonna lie.
    Mynxx likes this.
  9. Accendo Guest

Please keep this about guild recruitment.
    Rounlin and Zerm like this.
  10. Minalia New Member

Just made 2kr from GDKP raid! I love it!
  11. Kaimora New Member

Paladins where are you??? Come get geared out!
  12. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Another week of 3 splitting all of VT, 5 splitting Cursed/Creator/Arch Lich, 2 Splitting Emperor plus all the OW that matters. You could be here making new friends and getting insane amount of loot with us. We have gotten 27 necks from AHR, our closest competitor? 10.
    Mynxx likes this.
  13. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Merry Christmas, get those loots with us in PoP!

with Love,

Resurgence
    Mynxx likes this.
  14. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Another OW Aten down. You coulda been here for it but you werent!
    Mynxx likes this.
  15. Slaytanik Elder

We are still recruiting for our raids.
  16. Kaimora New Member

WTB Paladins!! Come app!!!
  17. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Another OW Mini Aten and AHR down today. More loot out, almost 40 Aten necks have been given out since the start of Luclin. 2 Split Emp, 5 split Cursed Cycle along with all the rest in Ssra. You tried the rest now try the best guild on Yelinak! App Today!
  18. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Pop goes the server on Thursday!
  19. Trey Elder

FV / Mischief clone /w a Kunark start.
  20. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

huh