Yelinak. No Play Nice policy causes me to leave.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chrossler, Jun 10, 2022.

1. jeskola pheerie

People regularly circumvent boxing and botting prevention on those servers as well.
    code-zero likes this.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Some of the older non-TLP servers still respect the PNP, as most players have a 10+ year long reputation they still care about. On the downside, those servers are kinda top-heavy, and the low-level zones are often empty. It also means that once you have earned a bad reputation, there are many guilds that will be closed for you.
  3. Brazy Augur

The amount of naked characters allowed to bot farm all night is nuts. Go look at efreeti and see the mostly naked mage armies around the clock.
  4. Maph Lorekeeper

We need a resource that eradicates bots so they they give up and it lets actual players farm camps instead of all these bots
  5. RABKkehhalla Elder

Ya dude i gotta keep my 10 year old elf sim rep intact. Dork.
  6. Rebelicious Augur

On Vaniki there really isn't much krono farming... precisely because tutorial gear is good into lvl 40 and there are excellent quests for better gear than is for sale on baz. Being decently geared at 40 is easy and doesn't take Krono... after that, join a raiding guild. Log into Vaniki's near empty bazaar and get a clue. It's not your mom's TLP!
  7. Gheed Augur

Same. It is very important