[Yelinak] <Lost in Progress> is Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Gashedeagle, May 4, 2022.

1. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

<Legacy in Progress>
    • [Yelinak] server
    • SK Loot system
    • Raids: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday
    • 6pm - 9pm pacific / 9pm-12am eastern
    "The experience is not in how much plat you've gathered, but how far you've come & the callouses you've grown. From the hills of Qeynos to the lands of Lower Guk, by trekking the paths less taken members of this guild can relive the game in a sense of innocence. Start fresh & show us your best!"- Kossetsu <Lost in Progression>

This was the starting quote back from the creation of <Lost in Progression> in 2014. I played in the guild back then, and I'm bringing it back in the form of <Legacy in Progress> on the [Yelinak] server!

We have open recruitment for all classes to join in on the experience that is EverQuest. From old, to new players. We accept all as long as you want to join. Travel back in time to the lands once forgotten. Become the Legacy of <Lost in Progress>, and traverse the world once again.

<Legacy in Progress> will flood the gates upon [Yelinak] server. This is a non-hardcore guild. We won't go for world first content, but we will progress through the content as we can. Raids will be 2-3 nights during NA evenings.

Join us in Discord for pre-launch! https://discord.gg/V2ysqqUpc8
    kevinb likes this.
  2. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Current Recruitment needs as of 5/25:
    • High
      • Rogue
    • Medium
      • Bard
      • Cleric
      • Enchanter
      • Mage
      • Monk
      • Necromancer
      • Ranger
      • Shadow Knight
      • Shaman
      • Warrior
      • Wizard
    • Low
      • Druid
      • Paladin
    All classes are still open, and we will always accept anyone regardless of class.
  3. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

We are still looking for more members, and hope to see you in game soon!
  4. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

One of our members made an awesome video!
    Hit me up on discord if you have any questions.
    Kindran#3332
  5. Kindran12 New Member

Spots are filling up nicely. Class to lists are coming soon so we can see all the classes people will pick. Join and hang out with us before launch.
  6. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Another week down. <Lost in Progress> needs you to join our wonderful community. Stop on by and let's roast marshmallows together
  7. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Still looking for a qualified raid leader. Please send me a message if you're interested.
    Kindran no#3332
  8. Kindran12 New Member

Class lists are posted and groupings are coming soon. Join us to meet and make new friends!
  9. Ishtarrak Journeyman

10. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Welcome to <Lost in Progress> where we make friends with all those that get lost with us. Join us on the journey of your norrathian life time.
  11. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Do you remember? Let's boogie on!
  12. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Recruitment needs:
    • High
      • Monk
      • Ranger
      • Rogue
      • Shadow Knight
    • Medium
      • Bard
      • Cleric
      • Enchanter
      • Mage
      • Necromancer
      • Shaman
      • Warrior
      • Wizard
    • Low
      • Druid
      • Paladin
    All classes are still open, and we will always accept anyone regardless of class.
  13. Nillax New Member

Lol, didn't see that you guys moved to Yelinak until after the fact. Obligatory 2nd bump. :D
  14. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Yeah, we moved to [Yelinak] for the better population and the more casual mindset
  15. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

I'm looking for a dedicated Raid Leader. Please message me in discord, or join the channel if you're interested.
    Kindran#3332
    https://discord.gg/V2ysqqUpc8

Updated Recruitment needs:
    • High
      • Cleric
      • Monk
      • Necromancer
      • Paladin
    • Medium
      • Bard
      • Druid
      • Enchanter
      • Mage
      • Ranger
      • Rogue
      • Shadow Knight
      • Warrior
      • Wizard
    • Low
      • Shaman
  16. Draktus- New Member

Good guild! lots of active people already in discord :)
  17. Jaqen New Member

18. raylone New Member

casual or new to the game they been very friendly to me on discord and am willing to help others wanting see EQ again or for first time am going go main SK but will maybe make a druid/cleric alt to helps noobs or casuals who want to explore but still need a healer/buffer
  19. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Yelinak launch is less than a week away! Come join us for an awesome experience. We are close to 100 people in discord excitedly waiting for launch.
  20. Gashedeagle Lorekeeper

Just broke 100 people in discord! Come join in on the fun. I'm also looking for a dedicated raid leader so I don't have to overwork myself haha.

Recruitment Needs
    • High
      • Cleric
      • Necromancer
      • Paladin
    • Medium
      • Bard
      • Druid
      • Mage
      • Monk
      • Ranger
      • Rogue