Yelinak is the twilight zone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by whattheheckisgoingon, Aug 9, 2022.

1. coltongrundy Augur

That's what I do.
    Lineater likes this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

EQ players have the worst power and internet providers on the planet, raiders included.
  3. jeskola pheerie

What raid guild are you in? I need to join this guild.
  4. mark Augur

we are a very sucessful guild we kill in open world and dz and most nights we run out of targets worth doing.
  5. mark Augur

jeskola i have been in guild with you before and on ragefire i have 12 boxes over lvl 80,and played on at least one tlp since combine/sleeper,every new tlp release.
  6. Malkavius Augur

I mean just getting the most basic things out of players on TLPs is rough. The amount of necros who think they only have dots/pet attack is astounding. Super rare to see them use terror line or charm when in undead zones. Same for druids when animals are available. The amount of bards that just don't.... UGH everything. So many people play bards but can't do anything but auto attack /melody. Even the ones not boxxing but actually maining one.

And most of this stuff wouldn't bother me too much if they actually listened when I would try to explain to them. But no getting defensive is the go to always.
    Janois likes this.
  7. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

To be fair, usually when the bard starts doing something other than /melody and occasionally attacking, it ends poorly. I cannot count the number of times a bard charmed the tanks target, tried to mez mobs when in an AoE group, etc. I've gotten to the point I just want my bards to melody and afk, because 9 times out of 10, its a detriment to the group if they don't.
    Duder likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

You should stop playing with stupid people.