Fixed Internally Yelinak and Random Loot

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ViciousEQ, Aug 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinian New Member

I second this Please get this fixed ... Thank you
  2. Cultdruid New Member

In the word's of the immortal poet DJ Khaled. Anotha one. Fix game please I like kill dagrons with good pixel items.
  3. Rimer New Member

The new server rules are great... they just need a few tweaks like anything new - lots of us have come back to the game, but please address this feedback from the players.
  4. carnequare New Member

I thought they had fixed this, but apparently not. Clearing NToV for Vulak to not only be devoid of anything on his personal loot table, but to be a Yelinak, is incredibly frustrating. Please fix this so I keep subbing instead of playing something else. Thanks in advance.
  5. Bubblez New Member

fix yeli table pls. yeli infestation is strong, too strong.
  6. Xygorx New Member

Getting 1x Yelinak loot at such a common rate, and off of Vulak, is like wining and dining a gal for $500 only for her to tell her you've been friendzoned.
    EndingMischief likes this.
  7. AngryKing Elder

Headless Yeli loot on every target we killed last night. Please fix.
  8. Fenixe17 New Member

Why should we logon to raid when most of the top tier mobs are dropping the crappy Yeli loot (no head or talisman). At this rate I don't see myself lasting till Luclin. The reward for logging on and raiding is Yeli loot that rots since it is all trash. 50+ people and all the loot rots for being garbage. How do you find this at all acceptable?
  9. Shiki New Member

Dunno what's worse, the broken loot tables, or every T1 boss proccing Call of Bones.
  10. Tutu New Member

Look foward to DZs all week, just to see this. I don't know if I will continue to play if this keeps up, its exhausting
  11. AngryKing Elder

The initial anger towards our Necros when this first happened before we realized why was worth it.
  12. magikarp Elder

Wow just wondering if something has changed in the past week?

We had pretty good vulaks for the first part of the expansion (they always had at least a vulak, for a while our only source of ancient spells). It was always a relief from the overall RNG to know there's something to show up for 4 hrs, clear, and have a chance at something nice

I'm all for the random loot spirit, but in practice what I'm seeing above is a real heart breaker after a theoretical 4 hr clear... that's guild killing levels of abysmal

Possible solution: drop Yelinak a 'tier' down? or stop him from potentially rolling multiple times on the loot tables?
  13. beev New Member

yea this is really aggravating. velious is one of if not my favorite expansion and its annoying to log in for a raid mob and get the same items over and over again
  14. EndingMischief New Member

It is disappointing and demoralizing to go through the effort of killing Vulak to end up with trash loot that no one wants. So bad. Isn't there at least one developer who understands how this works? Why hasn't this been fixed?
  15. Stix Man Elder

Velious has been open for 2 weeks and this bug report has been up less than a week. You guys make it sound like the world is ending and that Luclin is next week.

I don't think having friends spam this thread is what the devs want.
  16. sikraaz New Member

I second this as well and I completely agree that this issue needs to be hotfixed ASAP especially with how little time is left with the Velious expansion. This game isn't like wow or any of those other MMO's where the player base is HUGE and a few complaints can be ignored. The player base that exists in Everquest is very Precious and with how many people are venting their frustrations with VALID arguments, all we ask is for some thing small that can be easily fixed. Please help us here, we only want to improve our quality of life experiences in the game.
  17. Yaspah New Member

Every type of player on these servers is hurting from this not being pushed to a higher priority
  18. Ythera Augur

Revert it back to a one bucket system instead of this tier system. Then, you’ll have more chances to roll the dice and get vulak loot.
    theonepercent likes this.
  19. AngryKing Elder

Seriously, you guys act like top tier mobs that take substantial time to kill and drop rot loot 75% of the time is a big deal. It's crazy that you'd come post about it and definitely has no effect on player retention. I could maybe understand the complaints if we were beyond a quarter finished this expansion and still waiting on a tested and functional system.
  20. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Ngreth already explained this folks.

NEEDS a patch = can NOT be hot fixed.

Until I have more time = I'm already working on a couple of things you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.