Yankee in the Middle East

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aesop, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Aesop New Member

Coming back to play. Played a bit in December-May (almost all solo/two boxing).

Is anyone else playing in my time zone? (gmt+4) Is there a server that most Middle East players stick to.

It's completely dead on my server with 300+ sleeping in general chat.

100 Ranger, plenty of aa's... just looking for more than the molo, two box thing.

Aesop
    Bertox
  2. Hatsee Augur

You're closer to the Euro's in that case so AB is perhaps your best bet, time zones are not off by that much anyway.
  3. Tegila Augur

if you're on bertox there are plenty of euros and asian/aussie players around, maybe you're just not looking in teh right place? right now its 3pm on the east coast, its 9 10 11pm in euro, 1am your time, and 1-5am in asia-eastern aussie/guam. there are ton of US players also taht play all hours of the day. do you join general chat? have you looked into Wreckers? (aussie guild that is approx gmt+6-9ish, on bertox). what time of day you play has more to do with it than your timezone though, there are late nighters who dont even start til 10pm their time and early birds that play daytime their time and off by 9-10pm etc, look around see waht you find, i know plenty ppl that are on 24hours a day here heh
  4. EQTrixy Elder

I'm on the Trakanon server and play +4.5 GMT (Guess where I'm at?). I'm having a great time in game!