xp'ing over 90

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by DuchessElindra, Dec 29, 2013.

1. DuchessElindra Elder

Appart from daylies I'v mostly being doing Hot Zone grind so far. However since I'm 91+ the xp grinding in Lunanyn feels abit long (maybe its just the way it is and it just takes longer, which is fine) and I am wondering if I shouldn't better run missions or quest things I haven't looked into.

I'm an old school EQ player, so I'm not very fond of instances or go kill 12 rats quest (or even worst "use this item 12 times and talk to every guy in the zone). But if I am wasting much time doing it the old way I'm ready to take the train of change.
  2. Sebbina Augur

I mostly do the 2 level 90 dailies for XP, they provide about 4% each, so in 2 weeks can make a level, 5 months and it is possible to get from 90 to 100 and have loads of time left to build the AA count. As my mains are already 100 and I am just bringing up 2 extra characters, and I tend to dawdle a lot missing the tasks some days. I do some trade skill item farming and also try to find some time to assist folk with tasks, or break out my own version of PL for runts in need of an encouraging boost. Many folk are in a rush to get somewhere/anywhere, when it is the journey that often is most memorable. Make sure you are having fun and maybe spreading it as well, if EQ is more like a job then hobby, rethink (ya sure there are folk doing EQ to finance whatever).
  3. DuchessElindra Elder

Long is fine, I'm just wondering if I should grind at all. I mean, non instanced group grind is pretty much what I want from Everquest.
  4. Kaneras Augur

Do the partisan quests in argath, valley, sarith, beasts domain, temple, oseka and then do the heroic missions. Most of the heroic missions are good fun, provide loot and are great exp.
  5. DuchessElindra Elder

Where do you take these? Are they hard? Can I use mercs?
  6. Riou EQResource

Do you have RoF? If so do Welcome to Shard's Landing and Words of the Unspoken. This will ensure you have no language problems on any of the VoA stuff (Both tasks are solo-able when you can get them at 85), otherwise you basically have to do those partisans + missions in order to level up your language as you go through them.

If you're wondering where to get the tasks there, you'd have to Look up Guides :p.
  7. DuchessElindra Elder

I have rof but isnt all rof content for 95+ ppl?
  8. Jmac Elder

RoF was designed for 95+, but the 2 quests he mentioned are super easy iirc. Also, it never hurts to go there to try and find xp groups, Shard's Landing is one of my favorite zones and at your level it will be great xp if your able to find someone to tag along with. Also, the RoF tier 1 group gear is all equipable at level 92.
  9. Riou EQResource

Yea, those 2 quests linked require no killing, you will just need invis for the most part.