XP Potions Non-Heirloom now?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Overcast451, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Overcast451 Augur

What was the reason for this change? I liked to buy some and keep them around in case I wanna level an alt or if I change characters - whatever.

So why take away value from them? You're still charging the same, but they aren't as useful now? How do you think that'll help you sell more.

I was about to jump with the 40% off... but.. eh... I'm a returning player and don't want to buy XP pots on my character and change my mind, etc.

May not change characters, but since I'm not 100% set yet.. I guess I won't take advantage of the "sale"...
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Changed due to an exploit I believe. I am sure Daybreak takes things like changing exp potions to non heirloom in their quest for profit.

And who know maybe they don't want people stocking up too much on exp potions during sales.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  3. Overcast451 Augur

Yeah.. kinda guessed it had something to maybe do with an exploit. Kinda funny that people find this game so difficult that they need to exploit, perhaps they should try something more their speed/level of difficulty.